Table of Contents
J&K Bank Recruitment 2021- Apply for Divisional Security Officer and Zonal Security Officer Posts
Jammu Kashmir Bank Limited has released the recruitment notification 2021. The recruitment focuses to fill the vacancies of Divisional/ Chief Security Officer and Zonal Security Officer (ON CONTRACT BASIS). J&K Bank invites online application from candidates (only the domicile of UT of J&K/ Ladakh) who meet the eligibility criteria. Interested candidates can keep on reading to find important details regarding the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, important dates etc..
J&K Bank Recruitment Important Dates 2021
Key dates of J&K Bank Divisional and Zonal Security Officer recruitment 2021 are,
|Starting date to submit application||22-Feb-2021|
|Last date to submit application||10-Mar-2021|
|Date of personal interview||To be announced|
|Declaration of final result||To be announced|
Mode of application: Online
J&K Bank Officer Eligibility criteria 2021
- The candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
The maximum age limit of candidates who wish to apply for the post of Divisional/ Chief Security Officer or Zonal Security Officer is 62 years (as on 01/01/2021).
Chief/Divisional Security Officer
The candidates should have 3 year experience in the security force as SP (Superintend of Police) or equivalent post in Police or Army or Paramilitary force with meritorious service record.
Zonal security Officer
The candidates should have 3 year experience in the rank of DSP (Deputy Superintend of Police) or equivalent in Police or Army or Paramilitary forces with excellent service record.
Total number of vacancies: 12
|Title of post||No: of vacancies|
|Chief/Divisional Security Officer||3-Three
(one each to be stationed at Corporate Headquarters Srinagar Zonal Office, M.A Road Srinagar & at Zonal Office Rail head complex Jammu Central)
|Zonal security Officer||9-Nine
(One each required at Bank’s Zonal office Budgam, Sopore, Pulwama, Anantnag, Kathua, Udhampur, Rajouri, Doda, and Ladakh-UT)
The selected candidates will be successfully accommodated in the post of Divisional/Chief Security Officer or Zonal Security Officer and shall be remunerated on the basis of background/ level/ experience of the candidate.
- The contract for the afore mentioned posts will be 3 years, subject to annual satisfactory performance review.
- There will be no renewal of contract once completed.
- Eligible candidates will be selected after shortlisting the applications.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
How to apply
Interested and eligible can follow the steps given below to submit the application form easily,
- Go to the official website of J&K Bank
- Click ‘Careers’ and then ‘Apply Online’
- Enter the details asked in the application form correctly and carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of your CV, Photograph and other important documents that are asked in the form.
- Click FINAL SUBMIT and print the application form for further reference.
Download Entri app now to get a wonderful platform where you can start your journey to land on your dream job. Entri brings every necessary information you need right before your eyes at a very decent subscription. Entri provides classes for Spoken English, Digital marketing and various public exams including SSC, RRB, State PSC, Bank etc.. at affordable subscriptions. Here at Entri, you get a chance to get in touch with India’s best mentors so that you can easily cover your portions and clear your doubts instantly, practise unlimited sets of real question papers and many more!!!