Table of Contents
Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank), a semi-govt bank, has invited published the short recruitment notification for the post of Banking Associate and Probationary Officer (PO). A total of 1850 vacancies are available out of which 1500 vacancies are for the post of Banking Associate and 350 for PO Posts.JK Bank will invite online applications on its official website jkbank.com from 20 June 2020 onwards. The last date for submitting applications shall be announced later. Meanwhile, candidates can check ‘JK Bank Banking Associate and PO Recruitment Details’ below in this article.It is to be noted that the candidates who had already applied pursuant to notification dated 06 October 2018 shall be eligible for the new recruitment process without any change in their eligibility criteria and they are not required to submit the fresh application.In this blog we will discuss about JK Recruitment 2020.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application Submission – 20 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application – to be announced later
JK Bank Recruitment 2020:Vacancy Details
- Banking Associate – 1500 Posts
- Probationary Officer (PO) – 350 Posts
JK Bank Recruitment 2020:Eligibility Criteria
- Banking Associate – Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
- Probationary Officer (PO) – Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
Banking Associate – 20 to 30 years
- Probationary Officer (PO) – 20 to 32 years
How to apply for J & K Bank Banking Associate and PO Jobs 2020 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Jammu Kashmir Bank recruitment through the online mode from 20 June 2020 onwards.
Given are the steps that should be followed by a candidate to apply for the JK Bank Associate and PO Recruitment 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Step 2: Login
- On receiving the registration no. and password, login to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The handwritten declaration must be written in English only and should state “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Documents To Upload For JK Bank Recruitment
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration on a white paper with black ink (text given below)
|Documents||Dimensions (pixels)||File Size (KB)||Type|
|Photograph||200 x 230 (preferred)||20- 50||JPG /JPEG|
|Signature||140 x 60 (preferred)||10-20||JPG /JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240||20–50||JPG /JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400||20–50||JPG /JPEG|
- After completing the above-mentioned steps, the candidates shall verify the details before final submission.
- Lastly. pay the required application fee online
JK Bank Recruitment 2020:Exam Pattern(Banking Associate)
Candidates who apply for the J & K Banking Associate posts will be selected based on the following selection criteria.
There will be only one stage of exam for the post of JK Bank Associate.
- Written Examination
JK Bank Recruitment 2020:Prelims Exam Pattern
The J & K Banking Associate Prelims Exam Pattern will have three sections. There will be 100 questions of 100 marks.
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
JK Bank Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern For PO
Exam pattern is the detail of the examination covering the question type, sections of the exam, duration of the exam, number of questions asked. The JK Bank PO Exam consists of two stages:
- Prelims: 100 Marks
- Mains: 200 Marks
JK Bank Prelims Exam Pattern
The J & K Prelims exam will have a total of 100 questions with a time duration of 60 minutes. Question type remains Multiple Choice questions. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the exam for each wrong answer. This round is only qualifying in nature. Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut off marks to be decided after the exam.
|S.No.||Name of Test||No. of
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
JK Bank Exam Pattern For PO Mains Exam
Questions type are again Multiple Choice with a slightly higher difficulty level. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the bank department.
For the JK Bank PO Mains Exam there will be 190 Questions of 200 Marks. There is a negative marking of 0.25 for every incorrect answer. Refer to the table for a brief of exam pattern for mains:
|S.No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General / Financial
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability &
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Syllabus For JK Bank 2020 Recruitment
The syllabus for the J & K Banking Associate and PO are given below. The JK Bank Prelims Exam will be the same for the post of Banking Associate and PO.
|Reasoning Ability||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude|
JK Bank Syllabus For PO Mains Exam
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||General / Financial
Computer Aptitude Syllabus
- Computer Abbreviation
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies
- Operating System
- Basic of Logic Gates
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.