Table of Contents
Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter has been released on 26 August 2022. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online exam will have to appear for the interview to ensure final selection. Candidates can download Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 by following the steps given in the article. The Karnataka Bank Interview Call is the most important document that a candidate will need to have for the Karnataka Bank Interview. All information related to Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 is provided in the article below.
Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 Out
Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 is out now. Candidates can download the Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter either from the official website or directly from the link given below in the article. Candidates will require login details like roll number/number and password/date of birth to download Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022. All the details related to Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 will be given in Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022.
Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022: Important Dates
Aspirants can check the important dates for Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022.
|Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022: Important Dates|
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022||9th May 2022|
|Online Test||16th & 17th July 2022|
|Karnataka Bank Result 2022||30th July 2022|
|Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022||26th August 2022|
|Interview Date||05 to 16 September 2022
Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 Link
Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter is now available for candidates to download. Candidates don’t need to visit the official website to search for the Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 link, they can directly click on the given Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 link given below. Candidates need to enter their roll number or number and password or date of birth and captcha image to download their Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022.
Steps to Download Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022
Candidates must follow the following steps to download their Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter/Admit Card 2022.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Bank at @https://www.karnatakabank.in or click on the link given above in the article.
- Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 link can be found on the official website.
- A new Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 page will open on the screen.
- Enter your role number/DOB registration number/password.
- Download Karnataka Bank Interview Call Letter 2022 and save it for future reference.
Steps to Recover Forgotten Password to Download Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022
The credentials required to download the Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 may be lost or forgotten by the candidates. Candidates should not worry as they can get their credentials through the below mentioned methods:
Step 1: Go to Karnataka Bank website login page and click on “Forgot Password” link. Select it by clicking on it.
Step 2: You will then be prompted to enter your registered email address or phone number.
Step 3: An email or SMS will be sent to their registered phone number with a password update link.
Step 4: After completing all these procedures candidates will be able to get their login details and this time save them safely.
Details Mentioned on Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022
To avoid any confusion , aspirants must re-check the following details on the Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card.
- Candidate’s full name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Candidate’s gender
- Application number
- Category to which the candidate belongs (unreserved/reserved)
- Name of the exam
- Location of the exam
- Authority name
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photo & Signature of the Candidate
- Exam timing
- Center details
- Center arriving time
- Important instruction, etc.
How to Resolve Discrepancies in the Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022
In case of any false or incorrect information in the Karnataka Bank Admit Card i.e. misspelled words, spelling mistakes, wrong photograph etc., it should be immediately brought to the attention of the higher authorities. Contact details have been provided below:
- Phone no: 1800 425 1444 (Toll free)
Points to Keep in Mind While Downloading Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card
There are certain valuable points which respected aspirants should keep in mind while downloading Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card. Kindly check the points below:
- Candidates should only visit the official website of Karnataka Bank to get the Admit Card.
- To avoid any interference or interruption while downloading the admit card, candidates should connect their computer with high quality printer and fast high quality internet connection.
- Candidates should keep their application form handy to enter their login details correctly to avoid errors.
- It is better if candidates use Mozilla or Chrome as their internet browser to access the tab.
- Once you have entered your credentials, be sure to double-check them to avoid mistakes.
What to Carry ?
All candidates must have all the necessary documents with them on the day of the exam. If you do not comply, you will not be able to pass the exam. The following documents are required to verify candidate information prior to the exam:
- Hard copy of the Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card
- A government-issued photo ID proof (Aadhar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license)
- Certificate of Caste (If required).
What Not to Carry
It is important to note that candidates should not bring any items that violate the rules and regulations of the examination. If found, their examination will be cancelled. The list of items that should not be brought into the examination hall is as follows:
- Smartwatches and smartphones
- Other digital devices
- Food Ingredients
- Karnataka Bank Clerk books
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card: Key Points
One must be aware of certain important points before taking the exam. Candidates must note these Admit Card related pointers as given below:
- It is mandatory and important to have a printed admit card handy. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam in case of foggy/unclear admit card prints.
- Candidates should re-check the correctness of all the information on the admit card.
- Always check the location of the test center as well as the date and time of the examination.
- Nowadays, it is mandatory to strictly follow all the Covid-19 rules set by the government, such as maintaining social distance, wearing masks and keeping personal sanitizer bottles on hand.
The second and most important stage of the selection process is the interview process. Candidates will be judged based on their skills like presence of mind, judgment, personality and more. Candidates who perform exceptionally well at this stage will be shortlisted in the final merit list for recruitment. After that candidates only have to go through document verification and then they can be posted to their new jobs.
Keep reading to know how to clear bank exams in one sitting. Download Entri App from play store and get endless study guides, sample assessments, live tests and latest information about upcoming and ongoing recruitment.