Table of Contents
Kerala Co-operative Service Examination Board has made an announcement regarding the release of Kerala CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant 2024 notification advertisements in newspapers for recruitment for the post of Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant. Students who are interested may apply for the same on CSEB Kerala’s official website. Candidates are advised to carefully read the official recruitment notification before moving on and submitting an application. The Kerala Co-operative Service Board has released a notice of recruitment for a number of positions, including chief accountants, and secretaries. On the official website, candidates can submit their applications online as soon as the application starts.
Kerala CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Notification 2024
The notification for Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant will be expected soon. According to the requests made by different societies, the Kerala Co-operative Service Examination (CSEB Kerala) is the test-conducting authority in charge of choosing qualified applicants for the cooperative sector. The recruitment and deployment of qualified candidates to the numerous cooperative services that ensure the smooth operation of the board is a major responsibility of CSEB Kerala.
|Kerala State Co-operative Service Examination Board (CSEB)
|Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant
|Number of vacancies
|To be Announced
|Mode of recruitment
|Mode of application
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Notification PDF
The recruitment drive is open for all those candidates who have completed their Graduates/ relevant degree with the required score. The recruitment window will be open soon, and eligible candidates should apply from December 2024 onwards. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of CSEB. All the important details related to this recruitment process can be found on the recruitment PDF including eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, etc. Candidates can also check the details provided here to get more information about the recruitment process. Find the CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant recruitment Notification PDF 2024 below.
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Important Dates
For the purpose of completing the application form as quickly and easily as possible, candidates must possess excellent knowledge of the relevant dates. We are providing the requirements for the crucial dates for the Kerala CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant recruitment below.
|Kerala CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant 2024: Important Dates
|CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Notification 2024
|Online Application Starting
|Last Date of Online Application
|Download CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Admit Card
|CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Exam Date
|CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Result Date
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Vacancy 2024
The job specifications for the Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant positions that the CSEB organisation is offering for the year 2024 are shared below. Through the official notification will be released by the commission through the official website, the details regarding the CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant vacancy will be notified soon.
|No. of Vacancies
|Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant
|To be Announced
|To be Announced
Kerala CSEB Previous Year Vacancy
The CSEB previous Year vacancy is listed below.
|Kerala CSEB 2020
|Kerala CSEB 2019
|Kerala CSEB 2018
|Kerala CSEB 2017
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Salary 2024
Candidates accepted for Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant positions in this organisation will receive a highly specified pay from the Kerala CSEB, along with a range of benefits and allowances. Some of the most significant details regarding the pay scale that employees chosen to be assistants at the Kerala CSEB can access are shared below.
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant
|Rs.19,890 – Rs.62,500/-
Perks & Allowances
Apart from the monthly salary offered to an CSEB, the eligible candidate will be entitled to the following allowances:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance (if accommodation is not provided)
- Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- House Rent Allowance(HRA) will not be paid to the employee if the Bank’s accommodation is provided and the license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale.
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates must first review the eligibility requirements that have been chosen by the authorities in order to be eligible for the various sorts of positions offered by any government agency. Only then can they complete the application form. The age restriction and the educational requirements that the authorities must adhere to make up the qualifying criteria. We are providing the information about the eligibility requirements below.
|Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant
|Higher Secondary Diploma in Co-operative University (HDC or HDC & BM of Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of National Council for Co-operative Training) with minimum 50% marks in all subjects. Must have passed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation).Or BSc / MSc from Kerala Agricultural University or B.Com degree with minimum 50% marks in all subjects recognized by any university in Kerala and co-operation is optional.
- 18-40 (must be at least 18 years of age and not less than 40 (forty years of age) in the age limit of 18 years. The upper age limit is five years ‘concession, other backward classes and veterans three years’ concession, the disabled 10 years ‘concession and widows five years’ concession.
- In addition, SC / ST seniors will get 5 years exemption from the upper age limit for their children whose senior member has converted to other religions.
- Other Backward Classes and Veterans will get 3 concessions this year.
- People with disabilities get 10 years exemption and widows get 5 years exemption.
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant 2024 Application Form
Following the official announcement from the CSEB, the Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant will open the application form window. In addition to providing information about themselves and the educational requirements they must meet in order to complete the application, candidates may also include essential personal and educational details in it.
How to Apply Online?
- To register in CSEB Kerala, visit their official website
- Go to ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ option
- Now fill required details asked for CSEB Kerala One Time Registration
- You can register with either Aadhaar Number or Other ID
- Aadhaar Name
- Aadhaar Number
- After entering Aadhaar name and Aadhaar number, click on ‘PROCEED’ button
- A form will appear asking for details like email, phone number, password, confirm password. Password should be minimum 6 characters consisting of alphabets, numbers, special characters
- Click on ‘REGISTER’, then new window will appear “Welcome to one time registration” which consists of next steps for one time registration
- Click on “My profile” link to submit your profile details
- Upload photo and signature as per the specification given.
- Upload educational qualification certificates
- upload experience certificates if u have experience in job
- Upload general certificates in profile
- Click “profile preview” for verifying the details, edits can be done by clicking “profile entry”
- After the one time registration is complete, you will be able to see the notifications and apply option for applying online.
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Selection Process 2024
The Kerala Co-operative Service Examination Board officials have chosen a particularly particular selection process to administer the entrance exam for the position of Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant.
- CBT Exam
- Document verification
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Admit Card 2024
All applicants who successfully submitted their forms will receive their admission cards from the Co-Operative Service Examination Board, Kerala. They will provide different URLs to applicants for the various post opportunities. The URLs will be available in the “General Candidates” column under the Notification section.
The admit card will be available in a PDF format and you will be able to download the admit card as soon as possible. The candidates will have to enter their personal information in order to download the admit card as soon as possible from the official website of the organisation.
How to Download Admit Card 2024?
Steps to download Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant admit card 2023 are given below:
- Visit the official website of CSEB
- Click the ‘Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant 2024 admit card’ link on the home page
- Enter the login credentials
- CSEB Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant admit appears on the screen
- Download the admit card and take its printout
Details on the CSEB Admit Card 2024:
- Photo of the candidates
- Applied for the post
- Name of Father or Mother/Guardian
- Mobile Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Female or male?
- Religion, caste/sub-caste.
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Communities/EWS: which category it belongs to)
- Disabled- Disability which, Specify the category, Specify the percentage of disability.
CSEB Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant Result 2024
The date of the recruitment exams will be announced soon. Following the successful administration of the 2024 CSEB Kerala Examination, the Board reviews each applicant’s answer sheet and prepares the results based on their performance in the test. The CSEB releases the result of the Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant 2024 exam within 1-2 weeks after the examination is over. Candidates who appeared for the CSEB Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant exam can check the result & Score Card at the official website.
CSEB Previous Question Papers and Model Question Papers PDF
Download previous question papers to ace your preparation! Click below links to download free question paper pdfs!
|Previous Question Papers
|1. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|2. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|3. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|4. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|5. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|6. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|7. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|8. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|9. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|10. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|11. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
|12. Kerala CSEB Question Paper
Q. When will the CSEB Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant 2024 Notification be released?
Ans: The CSEB Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant 2024 Notification has been released soon.
Q. What is the salary of CSEB Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant ?
Ans: The Basic Pay for an CSEB Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant ranges to approximately Rs. Rs.19,890 – Rs.62,500/- every month.
Q. What does CSEB stand for?
Ans: CSEB stands for Co-operative Services Examination Board.
Q. When will the Kerala CSEB Admit Card 2024 be made available by CSEB?
Ans: The Kerala CSEB Admit Card will be made available a few days prior to the exam day.
Q. Is there any negative marking for CSEB Assistant Secretary/ Chief Accountant 2024?
Ans: CSEB negative marking will be notified in the notification pdf.