Kerala PSC April Exam Postponed: Kerala Public Service Commission has released a notice regarding the postponement of all exams scheduled to be held in the month of April 2021. Along with that, Kerala PSC also postponed the Departmental examinations, Interviews, and Document Verifications to be held in April, May, and June. Check the details regarding the exams and interviews postponed.
Join Entri for the Kerala PSC Degree-level exam course. Download Entri for all the information regarding Kerala PSC courses.
Kerala PSC April Exam Postponed 2021
In view of the surge in Covid19 in the state, Kerala PSc has decided to postpone all the exams scheduled to conduct till 30th April, and also, the Departmental examinations, Interviews, and Document Verifications to be held in the month of April, May, and June. Check the list of exams/ interview/ document verifications that are postponed in view of covid. The renewed dates will be announced by the Commission later. Candidates stay tuned to our page for all further updates.
Descriptive Main Examination for the Range Forest Officer (190/2016 and (SR from among SC/ST 330/2019) in Kerala Forest Department- scheduled to be held from 27th April to 30th April 2021.
Interviews/ DV Postponed
- Assistant Professor in Reproductive Medicine in Medical Education
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies (By Transfer from VEO) in Co-operation Department
- Assistant Professor in Biochemistry (II NCALC/AI) in Medical Education Department
- Assistant Tester cum Gauger NCA Muslim in Malabar Cements limited
- LGS (SR for ST only) Ex-Servicemen only in Sainik Welfare Department (Thiruvananthapuram Dist)
- Junior Instructor (Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant) in Industrial Training Department
- Boat Keeper from among Ex-servicemen/Disembodied Territorial Personnel only) NCA SC in National Cadet Corps (Kottayam Dist)
- KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Training Stream-I, II, III
- Junior Instructor Draftsman Civil in Industrial Training Department