Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2022 notification for Assistant Dental Surgeon vacant positions across Kerala state in the Health Services Department. Online registration for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon started from 31.12.2019 and will be closed on 05.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for the posts can apply. This is a great opportunity for aspirants with required eligibility in dental field who aspire to work in a government sector. In this article we will discuss in detail about Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Vacancy and other details about Assistant Dental Surgeon Post.
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon- Overview
Tabulated below are the important details of Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon which will give you a brief idea about the exam-
|Name of the Post||Assistant Dental Surgeon|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 39500 – 83000/-|
|Number of Vacancies||Anticipated|
|Notification Release date||30-12-2019|
|Application closing date||05-02-2020|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Date of Examination||Yet to announce|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2022 Vacancy
Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon across Kerala. There is anticipated number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon. This is a great opportunity for the candidates interested to join government sector. Last notification was released in the year 2015.
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Selection Process
The recruitment process for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon involves following process-
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by Kerala PSC for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
- Only candidates within age limit of 18 – 42 can apply for the post of assistant dental surgeon.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
Required Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Dentistry (BDS) or equivalent qualification with valid registration from Kerala Dental Council.
- Rule 10 a (ii) of part II KS & SSR is applicable.
- Those candidates claiming equivalent qualifications other than the qualification mentioned in the notification must produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of Verification.
- At the time of Certificate Verification candidates should produce a Gazette Notification along with Non Creamy layer Certificate/Community Certificate if there is a difference in original caste/community claimed in the application and that entered in S.S.L.C book.
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon – Salary
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon job is most awaited exams by candidates from dental field, who aspire to work in government sector as this post provides a reputed job profile and very good pay scale & allowances. Kerala Public Service Commission mentioned salary for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon in it’s notification is Rs.39500 – 83000/-.
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers and practice free monthly current affairs quiz.