Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2022 notification for Assistant Dental Surgeon vacant positions across Kerala state in the Health Services Department. Online registration for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon started from 31.12.2019 and will be closed on 05.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for the posts can apply. This is a great opportunity for aspirants with required eligibility in dental field who dream to work in Kerala government sector. In this article we will discuss in detail about the eligibility criteria required for Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Post.
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon- Important Details
Tabulated below is the important details of Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon which will give you a brief idea about the exam-
|Name of Post||Assistant Dental Surgeon|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 39500 – 83000/-|
|Number of Vacancies||Anticipated|
|Notification Release date||30-12-2019|
|Application closing date||05-02-2020|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Date of Examination||Yet to announce|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
Download Entri and attempt free mock tests for Kerala PSC examinations
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria set by Kerala PSC for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon is as mentioned below. Following factors has to be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible to apply for the post-
- Only candidates within age limit of 18 – 42 can apply for the post of assistant dental surgeon.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.2001(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
Required Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Dentistry (BDS) or equivalent qualification with valid registration from Kerala Dental Council.
- Rule 10 a (ii) of part II KS & SSR is applicable.
- Those candidates claiming equivalent qualifications other than the qualification mentioned in the notification must produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of Verification.
- At the time of Certificate Verification candidates should produce a Gazette Notification along with Non Creamy layer Certificate/Community Certificate if there is a difference in original caste/community claimed in the application and that entered in S.S.L.C book.
Attempt free weekly current affairs and ace your exam preparation
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon – Salary
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon job is most awaited exams by candidates from dental field who aspire to work in government sector, as this post provides a reputed job profile, very good pay scale & allowances. The government job has it’s own perks & benefits. There are lot of candidates who wish to work in the government sector because of the job security and other many benefits provided by the government. Kerala PSC mentioned salary for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon in it’s gazetted notification is Rs.39500 – 83000/-.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 – Assistant Dental Surgeon Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022.
- Go through the official notification
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register in Kerala PSC Thulasi ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ Portal.
- Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates must ensure that the information provided in their profile is valid before the final submission of the application. Candidates are responsible for secrecy of password
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However the application will be rejected if found noncompliance with the notification while processing.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- Documents to prove Educational qualification, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their ‘One Time Registration’ profile else their application will be rejected.
- The dates regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone numbers registered in it.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Click here to know about Assistant Dental Surgeon 2022 recruitment.
Click here to know about Assistant Dental Surgeon books for reference.
Download Entri and practice free mock tests for various competitive exams
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers and practice free monthly current affairs quiz.
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Exam Information Links Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Notification Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Mock Test Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Syllabus Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Video Course Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Exam Date Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Study Materials Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Application Form Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Interview Questions Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Vacancy Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Job Profile Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Admit Card Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Salary Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Study Plan Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Preparation Tips and Tricks Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Previous Question Papers Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Result Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Best Books Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Cutoff Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Selection Process Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Exam Analysis Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon Answer Key
Discussion about this post