Kerala PSC has invited applications from electrical engineering graduates towards the Assistant Engineer posts in the Kerala Electricity department, Cat No: 06/2021. Engineering graduates below 50 years can now apply towards this Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Electrical position through their PSC application portal, “thulasi”. This opportunity is exclusively for the existing employees of KSEB who had at least 03 years of service with the organization. Selected candidates will have a pay scale of Rs. 40975-81630/. Interested candidates can now apply towards this statewide general recruitment through their PSC profiles, on or before April 21, 2021.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Electrical 2021
Kerala PSC has invited applications from engineering graduates towards the Assistant Engineer (AE) posts in the Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd across Kerala. Applications are invited online only from the Staff of Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd for selection to the 10% vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Electrical). Applicants should have at least 03 years of service experience in KSEB to be eligible for this post.
The selected candidate’s list published by the PSC shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. The vacancy details are yet to know, and we will update you once the PSC publishes the same.
- Last Date for Application: April 21, 2021, up to 12 midnight.
- Number of Vacancies: 16
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be below 50 years, and must be born after January 02, 1971.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed a degree/ graduation in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering of any recognized university or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. OR AMIE (India) section A & B in Electrical Engineering. OR Associate membership Diploma of the Institution of Engineers India in Electrical Engineering or any other Diploma recognized as equivalent thereto.
Assistant Engineer Electrical Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021
The Exam Pattern for the Assistant Engineer Electrical in Kerala PSC is:
- The medium of Question: English
- Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 15 minutes
The syllabus for the Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Kerala PSC is:
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Circuit Analysis
- Electrical Measurements and Measuring devices
- Power Electronics
- Illumination and Traction
- Digital Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Signals and Systems
How to Apply Online for Kerala PSC KSEB AE Electrical 2021
Interested electrical engineering graduates can now apply towards the Assistant Engineer in the Public Works/Irrigation Department through your PSC online application portal.
- Login to your PSC online application portal, “thulasi”.
- On the home page, click on the “Notifications Apply for a Post”.
- On the newly opened tab, click on the “By Transfer quota”.
- Click on the ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Electrical) Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd, Category 06/ 2021″
- Click on Apply Now, on the newly opened tab enter your name and the date given in the photograph.
- Select the desired exam centre, and declarations, and Apply.
Click here to download the Kerala PSC KSEB Assistant Engineer Electrical recruitment notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.