Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission is inviting applications from Civil engineering graduates for Assistant engineers in Hydrology. Interested and eligible engineering graduates can now apply towards this Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer post, Category number: 387/2021. The application link will be available in the PSC online portal till November 3rd, 2021. Candidates can apply online through the official website of PSC. After the ONE TIME REGISTRATION only can apply for the post.
Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Engineer(Hydrology) Notification 2021
Kerala PSC is inviting applications from qualified candidates of Kerala State to the Assistant Engineer post for Groundwater Department. PSC has published ONE vacancy for an Assistant Engineer post. The Ranked list published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years.
PSC will conduct written tests across the state to shortlist candidates for this position. The selected candidate will get hired in Groundwater Department as the Assistant Engineer on the pay scale of Rs. 55,200-1,15,300 /-
Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Engineer(Hydrology): Overview
|Name Of The Department||Groundwater|
|Name Of The Post||
|Scale Of Pay||
Rs 55,200-1,15,300 /-
|Number Of Vacancies||1|
Last Date For Online Application
|3rd November 2021|
|Method Of Recruitment||
Graduation in civil engineering with 50% mark, Work Experience from any departments of state/central government or from any university.
The recruitment for the post of an assistant engineer will be direct recruitment. After the submission of the application, the candidates can wait for the issuing of the final rank list. The rank list will be published according to eligibility. The candidates should read the official notification before applying for the post. The candidates are supposed to fulfill the eligibility criteria proposed by the commission. The candidates should fulfill all the required requirements to appear in the merit list which will be issued soon after the due date of the submission of the application form.
As per the notification proposed by the commission, the candidates who wish to apply for the post of electrician should have completed the Graduation in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from an accredited university with 50% marks. At the time of the document verification, the candidates are advised to submit the SSLC or the equivalent certificate, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate, and experience certificate.
Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Engineer(Hydrology) 2021: Latest Vacancy
The Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Engineer’s latest vacancy mentioned is 01. The payscale mentioned for the position is about Rs 55,200-1,15,300 /-.
How to Apply Online For Technical Assistant Engineer(Hydrology) post In KPSC?
The candidates can refer to the below-mentioned methods to easily apply for the post of Assistant Engineer.
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission at keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to register at the ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ Portal of the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission
- The registered candidates can apply for the post by login on to their profile using the User ID and Password.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Now button against the notification link for the post of KPSC Assistant Engineer post.
- The candidates should upload the recent photograph taken after 31/12/2011 with specifications at the time of applying.
- As per the official notification, the name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion.
- Before applying, candidates should cross-check the uploaded information.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form by clicking on ‘my application’ in the individual profile.
- Written/OMR/ online tests will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
- The candidates are advised to submit the confirmation for writing the examination through the One Time Registration profile.
- Those candidates who fail to confirm the exam will not get the admit card and their application will be rejected immediately.
- So, the candidates should make sure to confirm the exam to generate the admit card.
- Lat date for applying for the post of Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer post is on or before 3rd November 2021 at midnight.
There is no application fee required for applying for the post of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Engineer(hydrology) 2021. Those candidates who are interested in the post can apply on or before November 3rd, 2021.
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post:
- Graduation in civil engineering or its equivalent from an accredited university with 50% marks
18-36 is the age limit mentioned by the Kerala PSC for this position, ie, candidates between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003, age relaxations will be applicable for the candidates from other minority categories.
We hope that through this article you got a glance at the Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer notification 2021. there are also details of how to apply online, eligibility criteria, and other details too. prepare well for the other competitive exams.
Good Luck All!!!!!