Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has issued the official notification for the recruitment of the most eligible and skilled candidates to the post of Beat Forest Officer. The notification was officially issued on the official site. The recruitment will be direct. The written exam, physical efficiency test and personal interview will be conducted accordingly to select the most eligible candidates for the post. However, the candidates need to have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and the exam pattern of Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer 2023 to ace the exam. Check the detailed Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023.
Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus 2023 Date|
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Beat Forest Officer|
|Admit Card 2023 Release Date||25th April 2023|
|Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Exam Date 2023||09th May 2023|
|Job Category||Admit Card|
Download PDF of the Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus 2023
Click below to download Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus 2023
Kerala Police Beat Forest Officer Recruitment 2023: Apply Date
- The Kerala Police SI Application Process will be commenced shortly on KPSC website
- The registration window is available at keralapsc.gov.in
- Eligibile candidates can apply through the website on or before last date to apply
- No application will be considered after the specified time/date
- Candidates need to generate a User Id and Password to log in to the online form.
- Remember to add all the personal info and accadamic details accurately in the online form
- Do not forget to double check the details on the Beat Forest Officer Online Form before final submission
Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Exam Date 2023
The Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Exam will be conducted on May 09, 2023. Candidates who have applied for the vacancy and have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria set by the Commission will be qualified to attend the exam. The written exam will be of OMR pattern. Candidates who have applied for the post of Beat Forest Officer can now download their Admit Cards from the official website of Kerala PSC till May 09, 2023. It will made available from April 25, 2023. Candidates need to take a print out of the Admit Card and carry it along with them for the exam. You can use your login credentials to download PSC Beat Forest Officer Hall Ticket 2023.
Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023: Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply||–|
|Admit Card||April 25, 2023|
|Exam Date||May 09, 2023|
Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Exam Pattern 2023
Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Exam pattern and syllabus are given below. The candidates can check the official website of Kerala PSC and can download it from the official website of the Kerala PSC. The Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer syllabus and exam pattern can be downloaded in PDF format.
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Marks|
|General Knowledge||35 Marks|
|Mental Capacity and observation skills and Inspection||5 Marks|
|Forests and Forest Management||15 Marks|
|Forest Dependent communities and Forest products||15 Marks|
|Forest laws and regulations, forest punishment for crimes||10 Marks|
|Various activities in the forest and Human and wildlife conflicts||10 Marks|
|Protected Areas and Eco tourism||10 Marks|
|Time Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes|
Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus
The Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer exam can only be cracked if the candidates are ready to tackle the syllabus and exam pattern. It is important to understand the importance of the Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer syllabus and the exam pattern. The revised syllabus and the exam pattern are the keys to your dream job. The candidates who wish to crack the exam within the limited attempt should understand the syllabus and identify the key points within the syllabus. It is the most inevitable thing that the candidates need to know once they have applied for the Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer recruitment. The revised syllabus for the Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer recruitment is given below for the candidates to refer to.
English Grammar (5 Marks):
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Agreement of Subject and Verb.
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
- Uses of Primary and Modal Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
Vocabulary (5 Marks):
- Singular & Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word formation from other words and use of prefix or suffix
- Compound words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
Special Topics Syllabus (Forest, Wildlife and Conservation of Forest and wildlife)
Forest (6 Marks)
Forests – definitions, role, benefits – direct and indirect. Forest types of India and Kerala. Forest biodiversity – Western Ghats – natural history and significance. State of the forests – global, Indian and Kerala scenario. Important events/dates related to forests and environment- themes and philosophy – National and international organizations in forestry. Climate change mitigation and forests
Wildlife (7 Marks)
Wildlife – Definition and values of wildlife – Threats to wildlife. Wildlife trade, CITES and TRAFFIC. Wildlife conservation – insitu and exsitu measures, Protected areas in India and in Kerala – National Parks, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Community Reserves and Conservation Reserves. MAB and concept of Biosphere Reserves. Threatened and Endemic species of Western Ghats. IUCN redlist categories and criteria.
Conservation of Forest and wildlife (5 Mark):
Important acts related to Indian forests – Indian Forest Act 1927- Reserved forest, Protected forest and village forest. Wildlife Protection Act 1972- Protected areas and Schedules. Forest Conservation Act 1980-Objectives. Important conservation projects – Tiger, Elephant, Gir Lion, Snowleopard, Great Indian Bustard, Crocodile breeding etc.
THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT.2000 ( 2 Marks)
- Section 43 Penalty and Compensation for damage to computer, computer system, etc. Section 43A Compensation for failure to protect data.
- Section 65 Tampering with computer source documents. Section 66 Computer related offences
- Section 66B Punishment for dishonestly receiving stolen computer resource or communication device.
- Section 66C Punishment for identity theft.
- Section 66D Punishment for cheating by personation by using computer resources.
- Section 66E Punishment for violation of privacy. Section 66F Punishment for cyber terrorism.
- Section 67 Punishment for publishing or transmitting obscene material in electronic form.
- Section 67A Punishment for publishing or transmitting material containing sexually explicit act, etc in electronic form
- Section 67B Punishment for publishing or transmitting material depicting children in sexually explicit act, etc in electronic form
- Section 72 Penalty for breach of confidentiality and privacy. Section 77B Offences with 3 years imprisonment to be bailable.
How to Download Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
- Select the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Scroll down to the Download syllabus section.
- Go to the link and click it.
- PDF of the Beat Forest Officer Syllabus will appear.
- Then you can download the KPSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus.
- Finally, view The Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer syllabus and verify the details.