Kerala Public Service Commission has released Assistant Engineer Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment notification 2021 inviting applications for 83 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer. Applications are invited online only through the One Time Registration from qualified candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AE Recruitment 2021 before 02 June 2021. The online applications for Assistant Engineer State Pollution Control Board Recruitment will be received on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website keralapsc.gov.in
Assistant Engineer State Pollution Control Board Recruitment
Important Dates for AE Recruitment 2021
- Date of issue of Notification – 30 April 2021 (CATEGORY NO: 124/2021)
- Last Date for submission of Application – 2 June 2021, Wednesday up to 12:00 midnight
|Department||Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Kerala State Pollution Control Board||Assistant Engineer||83 Posts|
3% vacancies of the post shall be reserved for the differently-abled candidates belonging to Hearing Impairment, Low vision, Locomotors Disability/Cerebral Palsy categories vide GO(P)No.74/2013/SJD dated 09.09.2013.
Assistant Engineer Kerala State Pollution Control Board Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- B.Tech. Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering or equivalent from a UGC recognised University.
Note: A Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Technology or Public Health Engineering/Technology of a recognized University shall be a preferential qualification.
- The candidates applying for the post should be aged between 18-36 years. (Born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003)
- Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. The maximum age limit shall in no case exceeding 50 years.
Candidates appointed to this post shall, from the date on which he joins duty, be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Method of appointment
- The candidates shall be appointed by Direct Recruitment
Rs. 39500 – 83000/-
How to Apply for Assistant Engineer State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates must register as per One Time Registration with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have completed registration can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- The candidate should upload a photograph and the uploaded picture should be taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate along with the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile
- No application fee is required
- Before the ultimate submission of the application on the profile candidates must verify the correctness of the information in their profile
- The application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application, should be accompanied by the print out of the application
- Last date for submission of application:-02.06.2021, Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
Assistant Engineer State Pollution Control Board Recruitment: Written/Online Test
- If a written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of the selection process, candidates possessing requisite qualifications shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles.
- Only the candidate can generate and download the Admission Tickets within the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The application of candidates, who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and therefore the availability of admission tickets shall be published in the examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Important Links for Assistant Engineer State Pollution Control Board Recruitment
Entri wishes you success in your upcoming ventures. Good luck!