Kerala Public Service Commission has decided to recruit candidates to the post of Assistant Information Officer 2020 through Written examination and Personal Interview. The recruitment notification was about to release in the month of March 2020, but in the middle of Covid’19 pandemic disease made a lock down situation across world. Here comes the golden opportunity to all the Government job seekers, this article we discuss about Kerala PSC Assistant Information Officer 2020: Apply online.
|Kerala PSC Assistant Information Officer 2020|
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|Information and Public Relations|
Assistant Information Officer
Not yet announced
|Medium of test
|Duration and Exam mode
|1 hour and 15 minutes
Kerala PSC Assistant Information Officer 2020: Apply online
The interested candidates can apply for the job position of Kerala PSC Assistant Information Officer 2020. The candidates can apply to the post through online portal provided by Kerala Public Service Commission. The applicants are required to read the instructions and information given in the recruitment notification, before applying to the post. The candidates who meets the requirement to the job position can apply for the post through simple procedure. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the KPSC ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Mode of submitting application:
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging into their profile using their User- ID and password. The applicants shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. If required, candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and credibility of their profile. And they shall keep in mind the User-ID for further communication.
Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. The candidate can make any correction on their profile. But the corrections which had made before the last date fixed for the receipt of application alone will be available in the application of each post. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Download Entri to get KPSC Assistant Information Officer 2020.
Steps to apply online (in brief):
- Click here and Register yourself in One Time Registration.
- Fill up all the personal details in the provided space.
- Upload a passport size photograph with date and signature.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Then you can apply for the post which you want to attempt.
- Click submit button (your application will be submitted).
- One month before the date of examination, an exam confirmation notification will come to your registered mobile number and email id. Whether the applicant is willing to appear for the examination and click on the confirmation button, if not you can decline it.
- Two weeks before the examination, the admit card will be released.
During the appointment or document verification, the short listed candidates are required to submit their documents showing experience, age, qualification, etc.
Eligibility criteria of Assistant Information Officer 2020
- Candidates must have a graduation in any subject (B.A., B.Sc., or B.Com), from any of the recognized University.
- Two years of experience in a Government publicity Organization or publicity department of a private organization or firm or the editorial section of a daily newspaper or news agency.
- Ability to prepare press Bulletin and press publicity handouts.
- The aptitude for publicity work and ability to prepare press Bulletin and publicity handouts being assessed on the basis of rank in a common written test to be conducted by the Public Service Commission. Desirable: – Publication of works in English or Malayalam on Literature, Art, Culture, Economics or Politics and/or experience in editorial work in an English or Malayalam Newspaper.
- The candidate’s age must be in between 19-39 years.
Candidates please note that the notification for the recruitment is not yet released, so that the dates of application submission and exam will be in the month of August or September 2020. Utilize this time for the exam preparation. Are you dubious about exam preparation, download Entri app. Select the examination that you want to study, Entri will help you with materials for the examination like video classes, lecture notes, mock tets, daily quizzes, etc. Learn with Entri and do well in your examination.
Discussion about this post