Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. It has three Regional Offices and fourteen District Offices.Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor Group 1 Notification 2022 was released on 30/12/2019. Aspirants can start applying online by logging on to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission (www.keralapsc.gov.in). The last date for online application is 5/02/2020. Candidates should apply through their profile after one time registration. In this blog we will discuss about Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor 2022 Cut-Off .
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor 2022 Cut-Off : Important Dates
The Kerala PSC Exam takes place in two stages, the first stage is a written O.M.R Test and the second stage is a physical endurance test.
The Tentative Dates for the two exams are;
- Notification Date: December 21, 2019
- Last Date for Application: February 05, 2020
i. Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor 2022 O.M.R. Test : May – June 2020
ii.Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor 2022 Physical Efficiency Test : November – December 2020
Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor 2022 Cut-Off: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit of Candidates
- The candidates appearing for Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor 2022 must be between18-36 years.
- Only candidates who are born between the dates 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 are eligible to apply for this post of Jailor.
- Usual relaxation will be given to SCs, STs and other OBCs.
Educational Qualification of Candidates
- The candidate must possess any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, which must be UGC Approved.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification shall produce the relevant Government order to prove the validity at the time of verification.
Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor 2022 Cut-Off: Salary
|Name of Post
|· Assistant Jailor Grade I/ Superintendent· Sub Jail/ Supervisor
· Open Prison/ Supervisor
· Borstal School/ Armourer
· State Institute of Correctional Administration/ Lecturer
· State Institute of Correctional Administration/ Training Officer
· State Institute of Correctional Administration/ Store Keeper, Open Prison
|Rs.30700 – 65400/-
Kerala PSC Assistant Jailor 2022 Cut-Off: Previous Year Cut-Off
Jailor(Trainee): The candidates who have secured 30.31 marks and above were included in the shortlist.
Jailor(Trainee)(SR for SC/ST): The candidates who have secured 54.29 marks and above were included in the Main List of the shortlist.
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the PSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials.Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.