PSC conducts the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor in Sanitary Chemistry (Category No. 402/ 2017 ) in Technical Education for Engineering Colleges across Kerala in September 2018. On March 23, 2020, Kerala PSC publishes the list of shortlisted candidates towards this post. Selected candidates towards this post shall get the salary in-between `Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 + AGP 6000 as per the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) scale.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Results 2020
PSC Assistant Professor Eligibility
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 20 years to 39 years. Age relaxations according to the government norms are applicable.
- Education Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Bio-Chemistry or Applied Chemistry ( Second Class or above).
Assistant Professor Results 2020
- Date of Notification: December 2017
- Date of Examination: September 2018
- Date of Results: March 2020
- Number of Reported Vacancies during the Notification Period: 01
- Total Available vacancies: Yet to publish
- No of Candidates in the Main List: 10 Candidates
- No of Candidates in the Supplementary List: 53 candidates
- Cut-off Score: 37.67 Marks
This list of shortlisted candidates published by the Kerala PSC to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year (till March 2021).
Click here to download Kerala PSC Assistant Professor in Sanitary Chemistry 2018 Shortlist
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.