A cut off mark list is prepared by the authorities in order to select the candidates in the various recruitment opportunities presented by them through the recruitment notification posted on their official websites. Similarly, the Kerala Public Service Commission will be releasing a cut-off mark list in order to select the candidate as an assistant surgeon in their organisation. Given below are the details regarding the Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Cut Off 2022. We have shared the step by step procedure through which you will be able to download the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Cut Off Marks 2022 easily.
CHECK OUT THE LATEST KERALA PSC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATIONS HERE
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Cut Off Marks 2022
A written examination will be conducted by the authorities of the Kerala Public Service Commission so that they can select the candidates in the recruitment opportunity posted by them. There were around 48 vacancies available in the Department of assistant surgeon in the organisation of the Kerala Public Service Commission. A lot of candidates have applied for the given vacancy. However, only the candidates who will successfully pass the three-state selection procedure will be liable to get a job in the organisation. The candidates will be posted in various Health Departments present across the Kerala state through this recruitment of Assistant Surgeon. Only if you qualify for the cut off marks, you will be liable to get a job as an assistant surgeon in this organisation.
Take This Free Mock Test To Crack Kerala PSC Examinations
First of all, the candidates will have to fill up the application form for the assistant surgeon job available in Kerala Public Service Commission. However, there is a specific timeline that is created by the organisation of Kerala PSC in order to proceed with the step by step procedure of selecting the candidates in their organisation. Given below is the list of important dates related to the various procedures of recruitment notification for an assistant surgeon in Kerala PSC 2022.
- The last date to apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Recruitment opportunity is 5th May 2021
- Written Examination (Phase I)- Yet to be released
- Personal Interview (Phase II)- Yet to be released
- Document Verification (Phase III)- Yet to be released
- Result Date- Yet to be released
How To Download Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Cut Off 2022?
It is important for the candidates to download the official cut off marks for the vacancy of assistant surgeon presented by the Kerala Public Service Commission. If you want to download the cut off marks then you will have to follow a step by step procedure. Given below is the list of steps that must be followed by the candidates in order to download the cut off marks.
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission by clicking on the link given here https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen
- Now you have to click on the results tab present on the homepage of the organisation.
- The Ranked List will be displayed on your screen.
- The various documents uploaded by the Commission will be displayed on your screen.
- Search for the Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer-Health Services Department.
- Now you can download the cut off marks which will be displayed on your screen by choosing the Download option.
Factors Affecting the Cut Off Marks
There are certain factors on the basis of which the cut off marks are calculated by the authorities. The candidates must take into consideration the various factors which will be helping the authorities to calculate the cutoff marks of their written examination. Given below is a list of factors affecting the Kerala Public Service Commission assistant surgeon cut off marks 2022.
- The cut off marks heavily depends upon the total number of candidates who appear in the written examination for the post of assistant surgeon in Kerala PSC. If there are a large number of candidates participating in the written examination then the cutoff marks will be higher. However, if there will be a lesser number of candidates then the cut off marks will be lower in order to recruit as many candidates as possible.
- The calculation of cut off marks also depends upon the total number of vacancies which are available in the organisation. If there are a large number of vacancies available in the Kerala Public Service Commission then the cut off marks will be lower to fill up the vacancies as soon as possible. If there are fewer vacancies then the cut off marks will be high in order to create healthy competition.
- The cut off marks also depend upon the difficulty level of the written examination. The cut off marks will be low if the examination paper was difficult however if the examination was relatively easy then the cut offs will be higher to maintain balance.
Check Out This Top-Notch Video Lesson From Expert To Crack Kerala PSC Examinations
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Previous Cut Off Marks
In order to be successfully eligible for any job vacancy, it is the duty of the candidates to qualify for the cut off mark list published by the organisation. Almost each and every organisation publishes the cut off mark list on their official website. However, the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Cut Off Marks 2022 is yet not available for the candidates. The candidates can check out the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Previous Year Cut Off Marks. Given below is the table to get an idea of Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Expected Cut Off Marks trends.
|Assistant Surgeon (Dental)||2017||53|
|Assistant Surgeon (Dental)||2015||40.33|
Check Out Previous Year Questions To Crack Kerala PSC Examinations
Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Cut Off Marks 2022 will be available at the official website of Kerala PSC as soon as the results will be published by the organisation. There will be separate cut off marks available for the separate categories of the candidates. Entri provides a wide range of study plans available for the candidates so that they can easily qualify for any job available at any government organisation. Take video lessons from our experts now to crack your Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon written examination 2022 in no time!
Discussion about this post