To get a job in the Kerala Public Service Commission for the vacancy of Assistant Surgeon. You will first need to fill up the application form for the job vacancy that will be available at the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Given below are the details regarding the Kerala Public Service Commission assistant surgeon recruitment opportunity which was posted on the official website of the organisation. We have also shared the step by step procedure through which the candidates will be able to apply for the job vacancy. Some important information regarding the Kerala Psc Assistant Surgeon Apply Online 2022 procedure is also mentioned below.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2022
It is really important to fill up the application form for the recruitment position if you want to apply for it and get a chance to serve the organisation. The Kerala Public Service Commission assistant surgeon recruitment notification was published recently by the organisation on the official website. The candidates are requested to fill up the application form at the official website in order to be eligible for the job vacancy. The application form must be filled up by the candidates after they successfully qualify the eligibility criteria for this job vacancy. The candidates are also requested to upload their important documents with the application form in order to be eligible for the post. The candidates will be selected as per the performance in the written examination and the interview.
The Kerala PSC assistant surgeon recruitment notification was available for the candidates to download from the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The official notification for the job vacancy consisted of important details regarding the recruitment position. The last date to fill up the application form for the job was 5th May 2021. Given below is a list of important dates on which various procedures will be conducted by the organisation related to the Kerala Public Service Commission assistant surgeon recruitment 2022.
- The last date to apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Recruitment opportunity is 5th May 2021
- Written Examination (Phase I)- Yet to be released
- Personal Interview (Phase II)- Yet to be released
- Document Verification (Phase III)- Yet to be released
- Result Date- Yet to be released
Kerala Public Service Commission is inviting people to apply for around 48 vacancies available for the position of assistant surgeon. Given below is the table indicating the necessary details regarding the vacancies provided by the organisation.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer||48|
Given below is the detailed eligibility criteria that must be followed by the candidates before successfully filling out the application form for the job of assistant surgeon. The candidates are requested to successfully fulfill the educational criteria in order to be eligible for the job vacancy of assistant surgeon in Kerala PSC.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer||MBBS|
The job vacancy which is presented by the Kerala Public Service Commission also requires that the candidates follow the age criteria. There is a specific age limit that must be followed by the candidates before filling out the application form for the vacancy of Kerala Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon 2022. Given below is the detailed Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Eligibility Criteria 2022.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 47 years.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1974 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for the post.
The people who will be selected as assistant surgeon in this recruitment opportunity is created by the organisation of Kerala Public Service Commission will be liable for getting a monthly payment. With the monthly payment, other perks and allowances will also be provided to the beneficiaries. Given below is the detail regarding the salary structure of the assistant surgeon vacancy.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Apply Online 2022- Selection Process
Given below is the detailed selection procedure which will be conducted by the organisation to select the candidates in this recruitment opportunity. The candidates will have to successfully pass each and every selection stage in order to be eligible for the job vacancy of assistant surgeon in Kerala PSC.
- Written Test or Online Test- First of all, the aspirants will have to give the written examinations or the online examination to move to the second stage of the selection procedure. The written examination will be conducted in order to test the knowledge of the candidates. There will be a prescribed syllabus for the written examination and a specific examination pattern will be followed by the organisation to conduct this examination.
- Interview Process- The candidates will be called for the interview round after they will successfully qualify for the written examination conducted by the organisation of Kerala PSC. The interview round is the most important round and the candidates must prepare for this round with all of their common and moral knowledge.
- Document Verification- The last procedure to select the candidates in this recruitment is the procedure of document verification. The candidates must carry all of their important documents during this procedure of document verification.
If you want to apply for the Kerala PSC assistant surgeon recruitment 2022 then you will have to follow the detailed application procedure in order to fill up the application form available at the official website of Kerala PSC. Given below is the step by step Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Apply Online 2022 procedure through which you will be able to apply for the job vacancy.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission by clicking on the link given here https://keralapsc.gov.in/home-2
- You have to click on the option called Register to present on the homepage
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen
- You have to fill up the registration form.
- Fill up all of the details.
- You have to upload all of your documents
- Make sure you upload all of the original documents
- Successfully fill up the application form
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form.
Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Apply Online 2022- Exam Pattern
The candidates can check out the detailed exam pattern of the entrance examination which will be conducted by the organisation to check the knowledge of the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Surgeon. Make sure to successfully prepare yourself for the examination by taking into consideration the weightage of different topics.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Biochemistry||100||100||1 hr 15 minutes|
|Forensic Medicine and Toxicology|
|Medicine and its Allied Speciality|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation|
|Human Physiology and Biophysics|
|Surgery and its Allied Specialities|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
It is important for the candidates to fill up the application form for the assistant surgeon job vacancy in Kerala PSC before the last date to be eligible for the job. The candidates will be communicated further procedures related to the recruitment opportunity once their application form is successfully submitted on the official website of Kerala PSC. Entri provides a platform through which the candidates can prepare themselves for the written examination of the assistant surgeon and successfully qualify for the job in no time. Enrol yourself now and achieve several benefits!