Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Rank List for the post of Clerk in the year 2024. Candidates who have applied for the post can download the list from the official website of Kerala PSC. This list contains the details of all the qualified candidates along with their respective rank numbers and other related information. This list will also help the candidates find out the details of their next steps to proceed for further recruitment processes. The Rank List of Clerk 2024 is available in PDF format, so it can be easily downloaded and viewed for clear understanding. All the best to all the candidates!
Kerala PSC Clerk Rank List 2024: Overview
|Name of post
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|Rank List Status
|Method of Recruitment
|Written Test, Interview
|Cut off marks
Kerala PSC Clerk Rank List 2024
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Clerk rank list for 2024. The list contains the names of all the qualified candidates and their respective ranks. Candidates who appeared for the examination can now download their Rank List PDF from the official website of Kerala PSC. The Rank List is a crucial document as it will decide their selection into the post of Clerk. This list contains all the information about the qualified candidates such as their ranks, names, category, total marks obtained, etc. Candidates must go through the list carefully to check their rank and eligibility for the post. The Rank List is available on the Kerala PSC website for download in PDF format. It is brought into force with effect from 20/12/2023. Eligible candidates can download the result now!
Kerala PSC Clerk Rank List 2024: Release Date
The Kerala PSC Clerk Rank List was released on January 02, 2024. The Ranked List arranged in the order of merit based on the OMR Test held on 06.05.2023 and will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum
period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List.
Kerala PSC Clerk Rank List 2024: Direct Link
All the candidates who are looking to download the Kerala PSC Clerk Rank List can do so by following the steps mentioned here.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 370/2021
How to Download Kerala PSC Clerk Result list 2024?
By taking the processes outlined below, applicants can download the PSC Clerk Rank List 2024
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission at http://www.keralapsc.gov.in)
- Step 2: Click on the Result Tab In the upper right corner of the homepage
- Step 3: After that, choose the “Ranked list” option from the drop-down list.
- Step 4: Click on Kerala PSC Clerk Rank List 2024
- Step 5: Navigate “Download” option and click
- Step 6: A PDF file with a list of candidates for their respective positions will be displayed on the screen..
- Step 7: Download and save the pdf for future references.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Clerk Result 2024
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Clerk Rank List 2024: Instructions to Candidates
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the
advice for appointment depends on the occurance of vacancies there is no gauarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But Answer Scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for through their One Time Registration profile from the Commission’s official website www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty Five only). The fee can be remitted by e-payment through the portal. Application submitted in any other manner (ie, via E-mail/ Tappal/ Direct) will not be considered. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer Scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the Date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the web site of the Commission. (on or before 21.12.2023).
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed Fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty Five only) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for photocopy of OMR sheets will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission (on or before 21.12.2023). Application submitted in any other manner (ie, via E-mail/ Tappal/ Direct) will not be considered. A copy of answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for copy of an answer script which is not their own, and legal proceedings will be initiated against hose who do so.
- The entries put in column (8) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission, District Office, Thrissur – 680020 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission, District Office, Thrissur – 680020 . The format is available in the Official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation and Office Seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition, based on which he/she is to be advised.
- Since a common Written Test/ OMR Test with common candidates was conducted for this post, the marks awarded to the candidates included in this ranked List and mark of OMR test relating to all candidates appeared for the test will be published only after the publication of entire Ranked Lists (including NCA Notifications) which will be finalised on the basis of the common test. The result of rechecking of OMR answer scripts will be intimated in due course. But photocopy of the OMR answer scripts will be issued only after the publication of the Ranked Lists for all the posts finalized on the basis of the common test.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalisation of all Ranked lists included in the common test held on 06.05.2023.