Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has conducted an online examination on 11th of January 2020 to recruit suitable candidates for the post of Computer Assistant Grade 2(by transfer). Further, this recruitment was done for finding eligible candidates for Govt. Secretariat/ Kerala Public Service Commission/ Advocate General’s office (Ernakulam)/ Local Fund Audit Department/ Office of the Vigilance Tribunal/ Special Judge & Enquiry Commissioner Office etc. Recently, the commission has released the ranked list of the candidates found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit on the basis of online examination held on 11.01.2020. In this article, read about Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Rank List 2021. Also get to download a free PDF of the result also! Good Luck to all the aspirants!
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Rank List 2021
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Computer Assistant Grade 2 on Rs.20000 to Rs.45800 at Govt. Secretariat/ Kerala Public Service Commission/ Advocate General’s office (Ernakulam)/ Local Fund Audit Department/ Office of the Vigilance Tribunal/ Special Judge & Enquiry Commissioner Office etc. All the candidates who appeared for the online Examination may now check the list for their names. Further, the Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 08.02.2021. However, this List also contains the names of unadvised candidates remaining in the previous Ranked List is carried over and included at the top.
|Name of the Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Computer Assistant Grade 2|
|Ranked List Number||54/2021/ER VI|
Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2 Rank List Download
All the aspirants may download the ranked list directly from the link given below:
Or candidates may log in to the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission in order to download the rank list. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, click on the Results Tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select the option Ranked Lists.
- Next, from the new page that appears select the ranked list of Kerala PSC Computer Assistant Grade 2.
- Lastly, download the ranked list for future reference.
Important Notes Regarding the Ranked List
Here are some important notes on the ranked list published by the Kerala PSC for the post of Computer Assistant Grade 2:
- Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions.
- All the Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR answer sheet (Part A & Part B) shall remit the fees of Rs.335/- in any of the Treasuries in the State (head of account: 0051 PSC-800-State PSC -99-other receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form (available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in) along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations), Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-4 within 45 days from the date on which this Ranked List is uploaded in the Commission’s website.
- Moreover, any candidate who wishes to get his/her answer papers re checked shall apply for the same within 45 days of publication of the rank list. Further, only a single rechecking will be allotted to each candidate.
- However, the request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honored against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of Ranked List.
- Furthermore, after the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised.
Why Learn from Entri:
Start preparing for all Kerala PSC Examinations with us. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Furthermore, you can avail full length mock tests and previous year question papers of various exams on subscribing to Entri. We wish you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us!
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!