The Department exams are conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission. KPSC releases notifications in the month of January 2022. The exam is only for the present employees in the State Government service. Candidates have to register themselves with the Departmental Test Registration for applying and all other related activities. The candidates interested to appear for the Kerala PSC Departmental Test will have to satisfy all the conditions laid down in G.O. (P) No. 481/Public (Special) Department dated: 8.11.1963 and the amendments issued thereto. So, here we are discussing the Department Test Hall Ticket.
The Kerala Public Service Commission’s upper authority has issued the KPSC Departmental Test Admit Card. Furthermore, the Kerala PSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket is provided on the official website in an online format. The exam will be held from April 27th to April 30th, 2022. The Examination scheduled to be conducted Online.
Download Kerala PSC Department Test Admit Card 2022
The admission ticket download procedure is described below:
- To proceed, all candidates should go to the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, keralapsc.gov.in.
- The Home Page appears on the screen after that.
- On that screen, there’s a section called “Recent Announcements.”
- We recommend that the candidate look for the link to the KPSC Departmental Exam 2022 Admit Card in this case.
- After you’ve found the link, carefully fill out all of the information and submit it.
- The Kerala PSC Exam Hall Ticket 2022 is now available.
- All applicants are advised to print the Kerala PSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2022 and retain it for future reference.
Documents Required For Kerala PSC Department Test Admit Card 2022
- College ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Office.
Kerala PSC Department Test Exam Pattern 2022
- All the exams are online Objective – OMR based exams.
- Account Test KSR (Lower), KSR (Higher), Excise Test Part A – I, II Papers, Excise Test Part B – Criminal Law, Executive Officers Test Paper-II KSR will be Two-hour exam.
- All other department tests will be having one and half hour time duration.
- Second Class Language Test in Malayalam (Tamil/Kannada), Minority Language Test (Tamil/Kannada) are in descriptive pattern.
- Maximum marks will be out of 100 and the candidate should acquire a minimum of 40% for the pass.
- Each right answer will award one mark.
- And for each wrong answer, 1/3rd of mark will be deducted.
- Department tests will follow “with books/without books” pattern.
Kerala PSC Department Test Exam Centers
Exam centers are allocated in three districts – Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Kozhikode.
Trivandrum Sector- Trivandrum, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha
Ernakulam Sector- Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad
Kozhikode Sector- Malappuram, Kozhikode, Kannur, Wayanad, Kasargode
Candidates from Lakshadweep can apply at Ernakulam or at Kozhikode centers.
Kerala PSC Department Test Important Link 2022
Kerala PSC Departmental Test
|Download Kerala PSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2022||Download|
|Download Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification 2022||Download|
All these about the Kerala PSC Departmental exams. This will be a great opportunity for employees who are really passionate about career growth. Change in the work environment is always good to exhibit one’s talent. Government jobs apart from personal benefits give ample opportunity to serve society.
Subscribe to Entri and avail the Kerala PSC notes, mock test papers, both full length and subject-wise, online classes from experts. All the best to all the candidates!