The Department exams are conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission. KPSC releases notifications in the month of January and July. The exam is only for the present employees in the State Government service. Candidates have to register themselves with the Departmental Test Registration for applying and all other related activities. The candidates interested to appear for the Kerala PSC Departmental Test will have to satisfy all the conditions laid down in G.O. (P) No. 481/Public (Special) Department dated: 8.11.1963 and the amendments issued thereto. So, here we are discussing the Department Test Hall Ticket.
Department Test Hall Ticket
The admission ticket download procedure is described below:
- Candidates should download their admission tickets from their One-Time Registration profile.
- Log in to the profile of the Departmental registration sign in.
- Click on the download button respective to the Admission ticket.
- Download and keep it till the exam date.
- Check for the PSC emblem in the hall ticket.
- Candidates should not forget to sign below their photograph.
- Admission tickets should be authorized by the superior officer. Otherwise, the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- The superior officer should check for the candidates’ photo, signature, name. Also, if it is a free chance for the candidate that should be mentioned.
- Check for the superior officer’s name, signature, designation and office seal in the admission ticket.
- Those candidates who are eligible for travel allowance should get the Attendance Certificate from the respective Chief Superintend at the exam center.
General Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates should reach the exam hall one hour before the scheduled time. Those who are reaching after verification will not be admitted.
- Communication devices like mobile phones, calculators, digital watches and diaries, Bluetooth equipment are not permitted inside the examination hall.
- Don’t carry books or guides that are not allowed by the PSC. However, candidates can take the books in the “With Books” category approved by the Kerala PSC.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the hall only after the instruction from the invigilator.
- All candidates are supposed to follow all the instructions. In case of failure, the commission can debar the candidate from further Departmental exams.
- Address for communication:
The Joint Secretary, Department of Departmental Test, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom, Thiruvanthapuram, Pincode- 695004
Department Exam Pattern
- All the exams are online Objective – OMR based exams.
- Account Test KSR (Lower), KSR (Higher), Excise Test Part A – I, II Papers, Excise Test Part B – Criminal Law, Executive Officers Test Paper-II KSR will be Two-hour exam.
- All other department tests will be having one and half hour time duration.
- Second Class Language Test in Malayalam (Tamil/Kannada), Minority Language Test (Tamil/Kannada) are in descriptive pattern.
- Maximum marks will be out of 100 and the candidate should acquire a minimum of 40% for the pass.
- Each right answer will award one mark.
- And for each wrong answer, 1/3rd of mark will be deducted.
- Department tests will follow “with books/without books” pattern.
Department Test Exam Centers
Exam centers are allocated in three districts – Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Kozhikode.
Trivandrum Sector- Trivandrum, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha
Ernakulam Sector- Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad
Kozhikode Sector- Malappuram, Kozhikode, Kannur, Wayanad, Kasargode
Candidates from Lakshadweep can apply at Ernakulam or at Kozhikode centers.
All these about the Kerala PSC Departmental exams. This will be a great opportunity for employees who are really passionate about career growth. Change in the work environment is always good to exhibit one’s talent. Government jobs apart from personal benefits give ample opportunity to serve society.
Entri comes up with the latest exam schedules like Kerala PSC Fireman, LDC 2020 and the exciting exam KAS. Subscribe to Entri and avail the notes, mock test papers, both full length and subject-wise, online classes from experts. All the best to all the candidates!