Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has recently published notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for the post of Engineering Assistant Grade 3 in Department of Kerala State Construction Corporation Limited. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the Kerala PSC Official Website: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in.As per the Syllabus mentioned by Kerala PSC for Engineering Assistant Grade 3 Exam a total of 100 Multiple choice Questions based on the Educational qualifications can be expected.In this blog we will discuss about Kerala PSC Engineering Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus.
Kerala PSC Engineering Assistant Grade 3: Eligibility Criteria
i) The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall
remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will beadvised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
ii) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post, if it is
subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the Appointing Authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by
Appointing Authority shall be made within the period of his/her probation or 240 days from the date of his/her joining duty whichever is earlier.
18-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
For conditions regarding the age relaxations please see para 2(i), (ii), (iii), (iv) ,(vi),(vii), (xii)&(xiv) of the General Conditions.
Note:The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a
maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in
the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The
provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and
when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the Certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the
Note: 1) Rule 10(a)ii of Part II KS&SSR regarding qualification is applicable for
2) Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
3) If the caste of candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their applications and should produce community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the Gazette Notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineering Grade 3 Syllabus
The Syllabus for Kerala PSC Engineering Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus section-wise has been mentioned below;
BASIC ENGINEERING DRAWING
- Drawing instruments,
- equipment and materials
- dimensioning and scale,
- Plane geometrical construction
- Conic section and projection
- Conventional surveying.
- Introduction and terms used in chain, compass, plane table and leveling survey.
- Principle of leveling, Type of leveling, Reduction of levels..
- Contouring ,Theodolite survey.
- Modern and advanced surveying instruments
BUILDING MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
- Stone, Brick, Tiles, Cement, Lime and filler materials.
- Plane cement Concrete, Reinforced cement concrete.
- Foundation, Masonry, Roofing, Flooring.
- Building finishes and services.
- Temporary structural treatment for building construction
BUILDING DRAWING AND ESTIMATING
- Building rules and byelaws.
- Estimation, Rules and methods of measurements of work.
- Rate analysis and valuation
HYDRAULICS AND IRRIGATION
- Terms used in Irrigation.
- Storage and diversion head works.
- Reservoir, dam, canals, Cross drainage work.
- Properties of fluid.
- Measurement of pressure.
- Type of Hydraulic energy
- Introduction to AutoCAD.
- Basic commands.
- Drawing toolbar and modifying toolbar.
- Plotting and printing
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.