Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC fingerprint searcher admit card 2021. The admit card is released for those candidates who had applied for the fingerprint searcher post. The hall ticket for the OMR exam will be on the official website of Kerala psc. The exam will commence from 10.30 am to 12.15 pm on 01-10-2021(Friday). The candidates are requested to download the admit card from the website.
Kerala PSC Finger Print Searcher 2021
|Date and Time||Name of Post||Category Number||Confirmation Date||Admit card date|
|1st October 2021||Finger Print Searcher||139/2020||23 July-11August 2021||
16th September 2021
The application for the post of Kerala PSC Finger Print Searcher was invited via One-time registration and those candidates who have registered already can log in to the profile to register. The Category number for the post of Fingerprint searcher is 139/2020 The competition is considered highly compact as the number of candidates who are appearing for the exam is increasing enormously each year. The payslip offered by this post is Rs.30,700-65,400. Along with the salary, various types of allowances and bonuses will be provided.
How to download Kerala PSC Finger Print Searcher Admit Card?
- Visit the official web portal of Kerala PSC- www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on the Admit Card section.
- The admit card will appear on your screen and you can download the same.
- Take a printout of the Fingerprint searcher Admit Card for future use.
Method of Submitting Application Forms
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by login on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2010. The name of the candidate and the date of taking the photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of personal information and the secrecy of passwords. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can
generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rules of Procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience, etc., and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
- “Candidates who have AADHAR Card should add AADHAR as ID Proof in their profile.”
Kerala PSC Finger Print Searcher 2021 Admit Card Notification PDF
Candidates can download the notification pdf from the website and can download it for future uses. Finger Printer Searcher in Police (FingerPrint Bureau) Notification pdf
The syllabus for the Kerala PSC Finger Print Searcher is given below, candidates can through this and prepare well
|Physics( graduate level)||40 marks|
|Chemistry(graduate level)||40 marks|
|IT and Cyberlaw||10marks|
|Constitution of India||10 marks|
We hope that these articles bring you to know more about how to apply online and the ways to download the admit card from the website. Entri wishes you all success in the upcoming exams. Good Luck !!!!