Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has conducted Interview for selection of candidates to the post of Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic). Further, the recruitment was done to select candidates for Arabic Department Rs. 25,200-54,000 in the Education Department in Malappuram District. However, Kerala PSC has now released the Rank List of the interview in the order of the suitability of candidates. In this article, check out Kerala PSC Full Time Junior Language Teacher LPS Rank List 2021 and get the direct link to download the same. All the best aspirants!
Kerala PSC Station Officer Fire and Rescue Rank List 2021
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Full Time Junior Language Teacher LPS is out now. All the candidates who appeared for the Interview (6th NCA-OBC) may now check the list for their names. The Ranked List No.: 50/2021/SS III under Cat. No.: 591/2019 contains the list of candidates for the post of Arabic Language Teacher on Rs. 25,200-54,000 in Education Department, interviewed and found suitable by the Commission for NCA vacancies in the OBC community. Further, this Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 04.02.2021.
However, this rank list will be valid until the candidate is advised and appointed against the vacancy notified due to the paucity of candidate belonging to OBC community during the currency of the mother Ranked List published on 05.10.2007 (Cat.No. 89/2005) or three years from the date of publication of this NCA Ranked List whichever is earlier.
|Name of the Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Full Time Junior Language Teacher LPS|
|Name of the Department||Education Department|
|Ranked List Number||50/2021/SS III|
Kerala PSC Junior Language Teacher Rank List Download
All the aspirants may download the ranked list directly from the link given below.
Or candidates may log in to the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission in order to download the rank list. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, click on the Results Tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select the option Ranked Lists.
- Next, from the new page that appears select the ranked list of Kerala PSC Station Officer Fire and Rescue Department.
- Lastly, download the ranked list for future reference.
Important Notes Regarding the Ranked List
Here are some important notes on the ranked list published by the Kerala PSC for the post of Junior Language Teacher:
- Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions.
- However, the request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honored against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of Ranked List.
- Furthermore, after the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised.
Why Learn from Entri:
Start preparing for all Kerala PSC Examinations with us. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Furthermore, you can avail full length mock tests and previous year question papers of various exams on subscribing to Entri. We wish you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us!
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!