Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced Kerala PSC Havildar Rank List on its official page. The result is available at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates who took the exam can now check their exam results by visiting the page or via the direct link below. The panel declared a ranked list of individuals who were interviewed and considered suitable by the commission, grouped by merit. Check below to download the Kerala PSC Havildar Rank List 2023. You can also download the PDF of the rank list here.
Kerala PSC Havildar Result 2023 Highlights
|Name of post||Kerala PSC Havildar|
|Department||Kerala Police Department|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Varies District- wise|
KPSC Havildar Result Date 2023
The kerala public service commission had conducted Common Preliminary Examination for Kerala PSC Kerala PSC Havildar Recruitment 2023 on 15/05/2022, 28/05/2022, 11/06/2022, 19/06/2022, 02/07/2022 and 16/07/2022. Recently, the commission announced Havildar Result 2022 on its official website. As per the rank list published, a total of 120 candidates have qualified Havildar prelims. Candidates who appeared for the exam can now able to check their results along with cut off score. The register number of selected candidates are updated on the Kerala PSC Havildar Rank List 2022. Login PSC Thulassi website, visit official website or direct link given below to know your result. Read this article till the end to get Kerala PSC Result 2022 Link.
How to Download Kerala PSC Havildar Rank List 2023
Follow this step by step procedures to download Kerala PSC Havildar Rank List 2022
- Visit Kerala PSC Official website
- Navigate to Latest Update link, which can able to see on homepage.
- Search for Kerala PSC Havildar Rank List 2022 (appear once released)
- Find and Click on the Link
- Check and Download the Kerala PSC Havildar Rank List PDF 2022
- Take a print of Kerala PSC Havildar Result 2023 for future references.
Details Mentioned on KPSC Havildar Result 2023
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the Kerala PSC Havildar Result 2023
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Havildar Shortlist 2023 – Direct Link
The result is available in PDF format. Eligible candidates can check and download the Kerala PSC Havildar Result 2023 by visiting the website or the direct link given below.
Kerala PSC Havildar Shortlist 2023: Points to Remember
- Inclusion of register numbers in this list is purely provisional. This inclusion does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked list to be prepared on the basis of the Main Examination.
- The register numbers of candidates who have secured top mark in the OMR Test (Common preliminary Exam Tenth Level) are included in the list.
- The candidates who have secured 20.26 ( twenty (point) two six ) Marks and above after standardisation in the Preliminary OMR test are included in the eligibility list. Candidates whose inclusion is due to the benefit of reservation to ensure adequate representation, shall have to prove their claim by producing Community Certificate at the time of One Time Registration Verification if they are included in the list to be published after the final examinations. If they fail to prove their claim, their application will be summarily rejected.
- The marks secured in the Common Preliminary Examination 10th level by the candidate will be considered only for ascertaining the eligibility to appear for the final exam and will not be considered for the purpose of final ranking and shall not have any relevance while preparing the Rank List for the post.
- If any of the documents produced by any candidate is found defective the Commission reserves the right for rejection of their candidature at any stage of selection as per rule.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But Answer Scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply in the prescribed form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from the Commission`s website www.keralapsc.gov.in or photocopied along with prescribed fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty Five Only) under the Head of Account “0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 -Examination Fee”. Such applications should reach the Deputy
Secretary (Examinations)-III, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 on or before 22/02/2023 ie., within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date on which this Eligibility List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. The candidates can avail only one chance for rechecking after the Approval of Eligibility List within the time limit fixed above. Rechecking of answer scripts invalidated due to any defects will not be considered. Application for Rechecking received after the stipulated
time will not be entertained and Fee once remitted will not be refunded. Candidates who have submitted the application for rechecking of the OMR answer scripts will be informed of their results through profile message only. Such message can be viewed by logging on to their `One Time Regisration` profile using their User ID and Password.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to the above examination shall remit a Fee of Rs.335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and thirty five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account: 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form available from the official website of the Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-III, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram- 695004. Such applications should reach the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-III, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 on or before 22/02/2023 ie., within 15 (Fifteen). days from the date on which this Eligibility List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. A copy of an answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for copy of an answer sheet which is not their own, and legal
proceedings will be initiated against those who do so. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained and fees once remitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to the invalidation Notification number : ER VII(1)4013/2022/EW DATED 05/01/2023.