Table of Contents
Kerala PSC HSST History Apply Online 2023: Qualified candidates are invited to apply online through the One Time Registration Scheme for the position of HSST History in the Kerala Government Service. The application process will commence on November 15, 2023, and the last date to apply for the post is December 20, 2023. The Kerala PSC website provides access to the application link and notification PDF. Eligible candidates can apply for the post now. Prior to submitting their application, candidates must register under the One Time Registration Scheme via the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply via their profile. Keep reading for further!
Kerala PSC HSST History Apply Online 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC HSST History Recruitment 2023: Notification Details|
|Recruiting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Recruiting Organization||Kerala Higher Secondary Education|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt. Service|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Higher Secondary School Teacher in History (Junior)|
|Total Vacancy||Anticipated vacancies|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Gazette Date||November 15, 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||December 20, 2023|
Kerala PSC HSST History Apply Online 2023: Notification PDF
On November 15, 2023, the Kerala PSC website released the official notification for HSST History Recruitment 2023. The notification contains all the details regarding the hiring process and is available in PDF format. Eligible candidates can download the HSST History Notification 2023 from the official website. The PDF provides information on the application process, application fee, eligibility, selection process, and more. The deadline for submission is December 20, 2023. Find the Notification PDF of HSST History Recruitment 2023 below.
Kerala PSC HSST History Apply Online 2023
The Kerala Government Service is inviting qualified candidates to apply for the position of HSST History through the One Time Registration Scheme. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking a career in the government sector. The application process will begin on November 15, 2023, and will continue until December 20, 2023.
To apply for the position, interested candidates can visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The website provides access to the application link and notification PDF for the position. It is important to note that before submitting their application, candidates must register under the One Time Registration Scheme through the official website. This will ensure that their application is considered for this position.
Candidates who have already registered under the One Time Registration Scheme can easily apply for the position through their profile. It is important to ensure that all the required documents and details are submitted correctly to avoid any discrepancies in the application process. The HSST History position requires a minimum educational qualification of a Master’s Degree in History or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Age limit and other eligibility criteria are also provided in the notification PDF on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates can seize this opportunity to apply for the HSST History post in the Kerala Higher Secondary Educational Department. It is important to read and understand the notification PDF before applying to ensure that all the necessary requirements are met. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the position now. Check the apply dates updates below.
Kerala PSC HSST History Apply Online 2023: Apply Date
The application process for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) in History for the year 2023 will commence on November 15, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) to apply for the post. The last date for submitting the online application is December 20, 2023.
To apply for the HSST post, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria specified in the official notification. They should have a postgraduate degree in History and a B.Ed degree from a recognized university. In addition, they must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for the post. They should also keep a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, and relevant documents ready before starting the online application process. Any incomplete or incorrect information provided in the application form may lead to rejection of the application. If you have any queries regarding the application process, you can contact the KPSC helpdesk through email or phone.
Kerala PSC HSST History Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Kerala PSC HSST History Vacancies 2023 should keep the following important dates in mind:
|Commencement of online application||November 15, 2023|
|Last date for online application||December 20, 2023|
|Endurance Test||Yet to be announced|
|Written Exam||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC HSST History Vacancy 2023
The number of vacancies for HSST History Recruitment 2023 will be announced soon. The PDF below contains information about the HSST History Vacancy 2023. More information can be found there!
Kerala PSC HSST History Mode of Apply
A direct recruitment process is available for you to apply for the Kerala PSC HSST History post. Please use the application available on the Kerala PSC website to submit your application. Send in your application as soon as you can, or before the notification’s deadline. It should be mentioned that applications are encouraged from all eligible candidates.
Kerala PSC HSST History Apply Online 2023: Direct Link
Applicants who meet all the requirements listed below may apply for the position by clicking the link provided.
Kerala PSC HSST History Application Process 2023: How to Apply
Please take the steps indicated below to apply for the HSST History position.
- Go to https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/ to access the Kerala PSC Thulasi website.
- On the right side table, enter your login information.
- Select the Notification Tab.
- From the available categories, select the link for HSST History Recruitment.
- Select the “Apply Now” option (if you are eligible).
- Complete the necessary fields and select the “Continue” option.
- Enter your photograph information to proceed.
- Examine the form and send it in.
Kerala PSC HSST History Application Fee
The HSST History Recruitment 2023 application does not require a fee.
Kerala PSC HSST History Application Guidelines 2023
- Please upload your photo and all other necessary documents before proceeding. You can add these details as default while creating your profile. The candidate’s name and the date the photograph was taken must be legibly printed at the bottom of the photo. The photograph must have been taken within the last six months. Once the photograph has been uploaded and meets all requirements, it will be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are in responsible for ensuring that their passwords are kept secret and that their personal information is accurate. Candidates must verify that the information in their profile is accurate before submitting their application in its final form. The application is submitted provisionally and cannot be removed or changed after it has been submitted. However, if during the processing stage it is discovered that there is any noncompliance with the notification, the applications may be rejected.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Kerala PSC HSST Recruitment 2023: Documents Required to Apply
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Certificates as proof of age
- Certificates to prove driving eligibility
- Medical certificate for eye sight (Should be from an Ophthalmologist not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon under the Government)
- Medical certificate for physical fitness (Should be obtained from a Medical Officer under the Government not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon)
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
Kerala PSC HSST History Apply Online 2023: Guidelines to Upload Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC HSST History Eligibility Criteria 2023
See the Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023 age and educational requirements.
- 20-40, Years
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2003 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
- Relaxation in upper age limit upto 43 ( Forty Three) years as on the 1st day of January 2023 shall be allowed to the qualified Ministerial Staff under Higher Secondary Education Department for direct recruitment to the category of Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior). [GO(P) No. 36/2005/Gl.Edn. Dated 04.02.2005]
Note: 4% vacancies are reserved for differently abled candidates with Low Vision/Blindness, Deaf and hard of Hearing, Locomotor Disability including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy, cured,Dwarfism, Acid attack victim,Muscular Dystrophy, with minimum one functional arm, Autism(Mild), Specific Learning Disability, Mental Illness (40%-70%), Multiple Disability from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf- blindness as per G.O.(P) No.07/2022/SJD dated 28.10.2022.
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by a University in Kerala.
- B.Ed in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (i) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Must have passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorised by the State Government. GO(p)No.144/2001/GEdn dated 16.04.2001.
Admitted Equivalent Qualification
- Persons who have acquired M.Ed. in the concerned subject recognized by any University in Kerala are exempted from B.Ed.
- Qualification. Candidates who have acquired Non-qualifying Degrees viz. Ph.D/M.Phil/Post Doctoral Fellowship will be awarded weightage marks provided that such Non Qualifying Degrees shall be in the subjects pertaining to the basic qualification stipulated for the post.
- Weightage marks for Non-qualifying Degrees for ranking will be awarded as detailed below.
Non-Qualifying M.Phil- 2 marks
Non-Qualifying Ph.D- 4 marks
Both M.Phil and Ph.D (Non-Qualifying)- 5 marks
Post Doctoral Fellowship- 2 marks
Note (1): Non-qualifying degree means the additional qualifications which are earned apart from the qualifications insisted on as essential qualifications for the post. If Ph.D/M.Phil/Post Doctoral Fellowship is reckoned as necessary qualification for the post, weightage marks will not be awarded for it. Weightage marks will be awarded only to those non-qualifying degrees which are claimed in the application and which are acquired on or before the last date for receipt of applications.
Note (2): Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce equivalency certificate / the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of certificate verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
- Those persons who have passed the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for the post of College Lecturers conducted by Government of Kerala are exempted from the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teachers.
- Those persons who have passed National Eligibility Test/Junior Research Fellowship shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test.
- Persons with Ph.D/M.Phil/M.Ed. degree shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test provided the M.Phil in the concerned subject should be one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognized as equivalent by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- The teachers who have completed 10(ten) years of approved teaching service at the High School level in the General Education subordinate service shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test. [GO(P) No. 36/2005/Gl.Edn. Dated 04.02.2005]
- Relaxation of 5% marks in the Post Graduation will be given to SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates as per G.O.(Ms) No.288/15/Gl.Edn. Dated 13.11.15.
Kerala PSC HSST History Selection Process 2023
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in a written examination followed by a personal interview. It is essential to note that the selection process is stringent, and candidates must prepare well to secure the position.
Kerala PSC HSST History Salary 2023
An HSST History is anticipated to make between 45,600 and 95,600 per month. This compensation may change based on experience, education, and extra benefits, among other things. It is significant to remember that this salary is subject to change on a regular basis in compliance with government regulations.