Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission officials released Kerala PSC Inspecting Assistant Plus Two Level Main Exam Admit Card 2022 on its official site. The download link for the admission tickets is available on the official website of kerala PSC in addition to that, the aspirants may download the same from the link given below. The Kerala PSC Inspecting Assistant Plus Two Level Main Exam is scheduled on 28 Feb 2022 from 2:30pm to 4:30pm.
Kerala PSC Inspecting Assistant Plus Two Level Main Exam Admit Card 2022: How to download?
The aspirants can follow the steps given below to download the Admit cards.
Step 1: log into the official website of Kerala PSC ie. www.keralapsc.gov.in
Step 2: Then the home page appears on the computer screen.
Step 3: Then go to the Latest News option.
Step 4: Look for the KPSC Inspecting Assistant Plus Two Level Main Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2022 link and click on that.
Step 5: The login page appears on the computer screen.
Step 6: Fill in your application number and date of birth and other details as requested.
Step 7: Select the submit button and press enter key on the key board.
Step 8: The admit card is displayed on the monitor screen.
Step 9: Select on the download link and hit the enter key. The KPSC Inspecting Assistant Plus Two Level Main Exam Hall Ticket gets downloaded.
Step 10: Print a hard copy of the hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Kerala PSC Inspecting Assistant Plus Two Level Main Exam Admit Card 2022 : Download Link
Kerala PSC Inspecting Assistant Plus Two Level Main Exam Admit Card 2022 : Highlights
Kerala PSC Inspecting Assistant recruitment notification was released by the Kerala PSC on 30 /11/2020. Aspirants could apply online by logging on to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission until the last date for online application which was 30 December 2020. The Hall Tickets for this exam is now out on the official website of Kerala PSC. Check the table below for important dates.
|call letters for Prelims Exam||March/April 2021|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||Stage 1: 10 April 2021
Stage 2: 18 April 2021
|Result – Prelims Exam||9 December 2021|
|Call letter for Main||15 Feb 2022|
|Online Exam – Main||28 Feb 2022|
|Result of Main Exam||Not announced|
|Call letters for interview||Not released yet|
|Interview||Not announced yet|
Kerala PSC Inspecting Assistant Plus Two Level Main Exam: Exam Pattern
|Medium of Question Paper||Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada|
|Exam Type||OMC or Objective Multiple Choice|
|Exam Topics||History, Geography,Economics, Civics, Arithmetic,General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science and Other general topics|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Exam Duration||75 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd for Wrong Answers|
- Kerala Public Service Commission board has released the details of Kerala Inspecting Assistant Main Exam Pattern 2022.
- According to which, in Inspecting Assistant Main Exam, there will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The question paper will be available in three languages namely Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada.
- There is negative marking for wrong answers.
- The time given to conclude the exam is 75 Minutes or 1 Hour 15 minutes.
Kerala PSC Inspecting Assistant Main Exam 2022 : Detailed Syllabus
The detailed syllabus for each topic is given below.
- The Advent of Europeans
- The Contribution of Europeans
- The History of Travancore
- Social, Religious and Renaissance Movements
- Literary Sources of History
- United Kerala Movement
- Socio-Political History of Kerala After 1956
- Medieval India
- Political History
- Administrative Reforms
- British Domination
- First Freedom Struggle
- Formation of Indian National Congress
- Native Movement
- Social Reform Movements
- Art of the History of Freedom Struggle
- Freedom Struggle and Mahatma Gandhi
- India’s Post-Independence Period
- Re-organisation of States
- Progress in science, education and technology
- Foreign Policy
- Political history after 1951
- Great Revolution in England
- American Free Struggle
- French Revolution
- Russian Revolution
- Chinese Revolution
- Political History of World War – II
- United Nations
- Other international organizations.
- Basic Principles of Geography
- Earth Structure
- Earth Surface
- Atmospheric Pressure and Wind
- Various Types of Pollutants
- Topographic Maps
- Remote System
- Geographical Information System
- Ocean Movements
- World Nations and Their Characteristics
- States Their Characteristics
- North Mountain Region
- Northern Plains
- Peninsular Plateau
- Natural Flora
- Minerals and Industry
- Energy Sources
- Rail, Road, Water and Air Transport Systems.
- Natural Flora
- Agriculture and Research Institutions
- Minerals and Industry
- Energy Sources
- Road, Rail,Water and Air, Transport Systems.
- Indian Sampath System
- Desiya Income
- Per Capita Income
- Indian Economic Planning
- Five Year Plans
- NITI Aayog
- Operation of various financial institutions
- Resurvey Bank
- Common Income Channels
- Non-Tax Income
- Public Expenditure
- Economic Policy
- Consumer Protection Act and Regulations
- Wetland Conservation
- Employment and Work
- Desiya Rural Employment Schemes
- Land Reform
- Protection of Women, Children and Senior Citizens
- Social Welfare
- Social Security
- Socio-Economic Statistics.
- House of Representatives
- Fundamental Rights
- Guiding Principles
- Fundamental Duties
- Constitutional Amendments
- Panchayati Raj
- Constitutional Institutions and Their Duties
- Union List
- State List
- Concurrent List
- Basic knowledge of the human body
- Living organisms D
- Deficiency diseases
- Diseases and its causes
- Health and Welfare Activities in Kerala
- Major Food and Agricultural Crops in Kerala
- Agricultural Research Centers
- Forests and forest resources.
- Environment and environmental issues
Physics and Chemistry
- Matter and mass
- Action and Power
- Energy and its transformation
- Heat and warm
- Movements and forces in nature
- Sound and Light
- Solar system and features
- Atom and the structure of the atom
- Thousands and minerals
- Elements and their classification
- Hydrogen and oxygen
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Organizations and Basic Verbs
- Profit and loss
- Normal interest and compound interest
- Fractional relationship and ratio
- Time and Distance
- Time and Action
- Radius, area, amplitude, etc. of geometric shapes
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Agreement of Verb and Subject.
- Confusion of Adjectives and Adverbs.
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Adverbs and Position of adverbs
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
- Uses of Primary and Modal Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
- Input Devices (Names and uses)
- Output Devices (Names and uses/features)
- Memory devices (Examples, Features)
- Classification – System software and Application software
- Operating System – Functions and examples
- Popular Application software packages
- Basics of programming – Types of instructions
(Input, Output, Store, Control transfer)
- Types of networks
- Network Devices – Switch, Hub,Media,Router, Bridge, Gateway (Uses of each)
- WWW, E-mail, Search engines Services (Examples and purposes)
- Social Media (Examples and features)
- Web Designing – Browser, HTML (Basics only)
- Types of crimes (Awareness level)
- IT Act and Other laws (Awareness level)
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of Kerala PSC and other government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.