Kerala Public Service Commission has released an extraordinary gazette (Dtd. 03.04.2021) for the Kerala PSC Instructor in Secretarial Practice and Business Correspondence in the Technical Education Department. The eligible candidates can apply for the Kerala PSC Instructor in Secretarial Practice Notification 2021 on or before 05th May 2021. The application for direct recruitment can only be submitted online through the One Time Registration- Thulasi.
Kerala PSC Instructor in Secretarial Practice Notification 2021
|Name of post||Instructor in Secretarial Practice and Business Correspondence|
|Department||Technical Education Department|
|Date of Notification||03 April 2021|
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 30,700-65,400/-|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Procedure||Written OMR/ Online Exam, Interview|
Instructor in Secretarial Practice Notification 2021: Eligibility Requirements
The candidate should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 36 years. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Upper age relaxation can be availed by the eligible candidates.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from any recognized university after undergoing a regular institutional course of study.
- Diploma in Commercial Practice awarded/recognized by Government of Kerala after three years of regular institutional course of study
Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non- Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Selection will be based on the Written/ OMR/ Online Objective examination. As per the new scheme Commission may conduct a combined exam based on the educational qualification having Prelims Mains and Interview.
Candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test. The selected candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview/ Document Verification and the Final rank list will then be prepared from the qualified candidates.
Instructor in Secretarial Practice Notification 2021: Apply Online
- Candidates can Only Apply Online.
- Register themselves with the OTR profile Thulasi.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Then, click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My Applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application, should be accompanied by the printout of the application.
The last date for receipt of applications: 05th May 2021 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.