Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector provisional answer key is out. PSC conducts the written examination for the post of Junior Co-operative Inspector in Kerala Khadi and Village Industries Board in October 16, 2020 across Kerala. PSC has advertised 03 vacant posts at the time of notification in December 2019, and the latest numbers are yet to know. Selected candidates will be appointed in the Kerala state service in the pay scale of Rs. 27800- Rs. 59400/.
Kerala PSC Junior Cooperative Inspector Answer Key
Before downloading the official answer key, let’s discuss some of the questions asked in the exam. Intrested candidates can download the question paper free pdf given at the end of the post.
- ………………………. is an economic order where various economics activities are carried out
by private individuals for the sake of private profit.
(A) Capitalism (B) Socialism (C) Co-Operation (D) Communism
- ————————— implies economic, political and social brotherhood among the Co- Operatives of the various countries of the world.
(A) Co-Operative Common wealth (B) Consumer Sovergnity (C) Communism (D) ICA
- International Co-Operative Alliance (ICA) founded in the year :
(A) 1888 (B) 1890 (C) 1895 (D) 1893
- There are ————————— Principles of Co-Operation revised by ICA in 1995.
(A) 9 (B) 4 (C) 7 (D) 8
- Karvey commission submitted its report in the year :
(A) 1968 (B) 1969 (C) 1967 (D) 1966
- ————————— is not a principle of Co-Operation.
(A) Open and Voluntary membership (B) Autonomy and Independence (C) Co-Operative Common Wealth (D) Concern for community
- Rochdale Equitable pioneers society in England was found in the year :
(A) 1856 (B) 1833 (C) 1854 (D) 1844
- The magazine, ‘The Co-Operator’ is published by :
(A) NCUI (B) NCCT (C) NCCE (D) ICA
- ————————— is the journal in Co-operative sector published by information Bureau,
Co- Operative department, Kerala.
(A) Kerala Sahakarana Journal (B) Sahakarana Veedhi (C) Karshaka sree (D) Sahakarana Weekly
- Single purpose Co-Operative societies are exclusively been organised in :
(A) India (B) Denmark (C) Germany (D) Japan
- NCDC was established in the year :
(A) 1965 (B) 1962 (C) 1963 (D) 1968
- Large sized societies were expected to have large membership ranging between ——————
(A) 100 to 400 (B) 300 to 500 (C) 200 to 500 (D) 400 to 800
- KSCARDB was established in the year :
(A) 1958 (B) 1948 (C) 1956 (D) 1950
- NABARD was established in the year :
(A) 1982 (B) 1984 (C) 1948 (D) 1977
- Kerala state has adopted ————————— system of organisation for marketing Co-Operatives.
(A) One tier (B) Two tier (C) Three tier (D) Four tier
- Which Co-Operative is established for the development of tribes in India?
(A) Lamps (B) NAFED (C) IFFCO (D) KRIBHCO
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) is constituted in the year :
(A) 1968 (B) 1960 (C) 1965 (D) 1970
- Kerala State Handloom Weavers Co-Operatives (HANTEX) was established in the year :
(A) 1950 (B) 1960 (C) 1965 (D) 1961
- All India Rural Credit Survey Committee is also Known as :
(A) Gorwala Committee (B) Khusro Committee (C) Mclagan Committee (D) Vaidyanathan Committee
- Kerala Co-Operative Societies Act was passed in the year :
(A) 1970 (B) 1969 (C) 1960 (D) 1932
Junior Inspector Answers
- Co-Operative Common wealth
- Co-Operative Common Wealth
- Sahakarana Veedhi
- 300 to 500
- Two tier
- Gorwala Committee
Click here to download Kerala PSC Junior Inspector Official Answer Key free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.