Table of Contents
If you are interested in getting a job in the Kerala Public Service Commission then you must be well aware of the latest recruitment opportunity presented by the organization for the post of junior instructor in the Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics Department. The last date to fill up the application form for this vacancy is 30th March 2022 before 12 midnight. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Recruitment Notification 2023 Out. You can check out the details of the Kerala PSC junior instructor recruitment 2023 from the notification.
Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Kerala Public Service Commission has released a new notification for the vacancy of junior instructor and now all of the candidates can fill out the application form available at the official website of the organization in order to be a part of the organization. The candidates will first have to register themselves at the official Kerala Public Service Commission portal through a one-time registration procedure and then fill up the application form for this prestigious recruitment. The candidates can check out the details related to the recruitment opportunity by reading the official notification published by the authorities. The vacancy is available in the department of industrial training. The official link of Kerala PSC Junior instructor should be used by the candidates to more about the recruitment.
|Kerala PSC Junior Instructor
|Kerala PSC Junior Instructor
|Post Name||Junior Instructor (Mechanic Motor Vehicle)|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Exam and Interview|
|Nature of Recruitment||Direct|
Junior Instructor Important Dates 2023
Every procedure related to the recruitment of opportunity will be conducted based on the deeds presented by the authorities of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Given below are the important specifications related to the dates that must be kept in mind by all of the candidates.
Find Junior Instructor Hall Ticket 2023 Important Dates below.
|Hall Ticket Release||March 05, 2023|
|Exam Date||April 18, 2023|
|Final Result||Notify later|
|Answer Key||Notify later|
KPSC Junior Instructor Vacancy Details
- There are one vacancy available in this recruitment opportunity which must be filled by the candidates through the online registration method available at the official website of the organization.
Junior Instructor Salary 2023
- After the candidates will be selected for this recruitment opportunity they will be liable to get a pay scale of ₹ 37,400-79,000/-
Junior Instructor Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can go through the below mentioned detailed instructions on the prescribed age limit and educational qualification. Those candidates who are not eligible for the post will be immediately rejected from further consideration. The candidates should visit the official website for more details before proceeding with the application.
The applicant must follow proper age criteria in order to be eligible to give the entrance examination conducted by the authorities. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the age criteria presented by the authorities of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- 19-44. Only candidates born between 2.1.1977 and 1.1.2002 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities.
The applicant must follow a proper junior instructor qualification in order to be eligible for the entrance examination which will be conducted by the authorities to fill up this recruitment opportunity. Given below are the details related to the educational qualifications.
- S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification.
- National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years of experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate. OR
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience after obtaining the certificate. OR
- Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Application Procedure
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission
- The homepage of the organization will be displayed on your screen.
- The candidates have to click on the option called One Time Registration.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to fill up the registration form with all of the details.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully submit the registration form.
- You will be eligible for the recruitment opportunity.
The application fees for upcoming Kerala PSC Junior Instructor is nil. There is no application fees shall remitted for the Kerala PSC Junior Instructor recruitment 2022.
Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Apply Online Link
The candidates can use the link given below to apply online. The candidates should use the link carefully to apply online for the upcoming Kerala PSC Junior Instructor recruitment 2022.
Kerala Public Service Commission has created this recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of junior instructors which can be filled up by the candidates through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. The aspirants will be able to fill up the application form and give the entrance examination in order to get a chance to serve this organization. Entri is a learning platform that provides video lessons and crash courses to the people through which they will be able to give the entrance examination without any problem. Enroll now!