Table of Contents
Are you looking for the latest updates on the Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023? You have come to the right place. Here we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023. We will provide you with the latest information and updates on the shortlist, so you can stay informed and make the best decisions for your career. Keep reading!
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Name of the Post||Laboratory Assistant|
|Selection Process||OMR based written examination and Document verification|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Finial Rank List||To be announced|
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023: Release Date
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) announced the list of shortlisted candidates for the post of Laboratory Assistant 2023 on November 17, 2023. This position is highly sought after, as it offers a great opportunity to work in the public sector. The Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant shortlist 2023 will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination conducted by the PSC. Candidates who perform exceptionally well in the written exam will be shortlisted and will be called for the interview round. Those who qualify for the interview round will be selected for the post of Laboratory Assistant. The Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant shortlist 2023 will be finalized after the completion of the selection process. Candidates who have applied for this post must keep checking for the updates on the Kerala PSC website.
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Rank List 2023: Releasing Date
The release date for the Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Rank List 2023 has not yet been specified. When it is announced, we will update this page with the date.
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Provisional List 2023: Important Dates
|KPSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023||November 17, 2023|
|Interview Date||Notify Later|
|Final Rank List||Notify Later|
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023: Where to Download
Eligible candidates can download the Lab Assistant Shortlist 2023 from the official site provided below
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023 PDF: Direct Link
The Kerala Public Service Commission has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant 2023. The list includes names and marks of all the shortlisted candidates after the written examination held in May 11, 2023. List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of Laboratory Assistant (Special Recruitment for SC/ST& ST only) (Category No. 619/2021 ) in Kerala Higher Secondary Education Department in Kasaragod District. The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR
Test. Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date, time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly. Find out the Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023 below.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 619/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 409/2021
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023: How to Download
Follow the step by step procedures below to download Laboratory Assistant Provisional List 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- The candidates should log in to the profile page using the Username and Password
- Then, click on the option Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023.
- The PDF file containing the names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check their name and roll numbe and can download the PDF file for further reference.
Details Mentioned on PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023
- Name of examination
- Category Number
- Recruiting Department
- Salary Scale
- Candidate’s register number
- Number of selected candidates
- Cutoff score
- Shortlist guidelines
- Details of authority
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2023: Cut-off
This Probability List’s Main List consists of 20 individuals who received the highest scores in the OMR exam. The final contender on the Main List received 54 (Fifty Four) for his or her marks. The required additional list is created by adding a sufficient number of applicants from lower mark ranges in the order of merit of the candidates belonging to this class in order to satisfy the requirements of the reservation of appointment to Scheduled Tribes category.
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Cut-off 2023: Affected Factors
The factors that affect while determining the Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Cut-off Marks are:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of vacancies for the post for every district
- Number of applicants
- Previous year cut-off mark
Revaluing Laboratory Assistant Answer Scripts
Revaluing answer scripts is not permitted under the current system; however, answer scripts may be rechecked following the release of the Ranked List. In-depth guidelines for the post will be made available in the Ranked List. Revaluing answer scripts is not permitted under the current system; however, answer scripts may be rechecked following the release of the Ranked List. In-depth guidelines for the post will be made available in the Ranked List. Candidates who apply for the same and submit the required money after the Ranked List is approved will receive copies of the answer scripts for the OMR test that was held on May 11, 2023. According to Notification No. ER II (1)3283/2023/EW, no response scripts are invalidated. 12/09/2023, dated.
Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Shortlist 2023: Points to be Noted
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- 20 (Twenty) candidates who have secured top most marks in the OMR Test are included in the Probability List. The marks secured by the last candidate in the List is 54 ( fifty four).
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date, time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates included in the Probability List are required to produce Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 11-05-2023 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. No answerscripts are invalidated as per Notification No : QRII(1)3283/2023/EW dated 12.09.2023.