Kerala Public Service Commission has released the shortlist of the LDC statewide exam (Category No. 413/2017 ) in the Kerala Water Authority. The OMR based exam was conducted on 18th July 2019. The candidates who have attended the exam can check the shortlist published, cut-off, and other details regarding the Kerala PSC LDC Water Authority results.
Kerala PSC LDC Water Authority Exam Details
|Department||Kerala Water Authority|
|Name of the Post||L.D.Clerk ( By transfer)|
|Notification Release Date||31-10-2017|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 10470 -26870/-(PR)|
|Method of Appointment||By transfer appointment from LGS and Ministerial employees working in Kerala Water Authority.|
10% of the vacancies in the cadre of Lower Division Clerk will be reserved for persons working in any of the lower categories included under this Rule or Kerala Water Authority Public Health Engineering service Rules/ Kerala Water Authority Technical Special Rules holding posts within the purview of the commission (employees should be approved probationer/full member in respective feeder Categories) who secure not less than 40% marks in the eligibility test conducted by Public Service Commission.
Kerala PSC LDC Water Authority Shortlist
The probability shortlists with the register numbers of provisionally eligible candidates were released on 03rd November 2020. Now, the candidates who scored above the cut-off, have to attend for the verification of the original documents, for selection to the post of Lower Division Clerk (by transfer) – Statewide (Category No. 413/2017) in Kerala Water Authority.
Download the Kerala PSC LDC Water Authority Shortlist PDF:
Important Notes Regarding the Shortlist
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in the above list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on an absolute basis.
- Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List published does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The Probability List has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured 40% and above marks in the OMR Test that is, the candidates who have secured 38.67 (Thirty-Eight (point) Six Seven) marks and above are included in the Probability List.
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. The date, time, and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- Answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of the Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 18-07-2019 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.
- Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No: ERIIA(3)4687/19/EW dated 30.10.2020.