Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) had recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) on 3rd April 2021, the last date to apply for the same was 05th May 2021. Candidates can expect the exams to get conducted before November 2021. The number of applicants is expected to be higher as compared to other PSC exams since the prime qualification is Matriculation. In this blog, we will discuss the smart ways on how to prepare for Kerala LDC Exam
In today’s date, every aspirant’s dream job is to achieve is for a Government Job. Due to the stability in the Job Profiles a handsome salary package as well as the job security that comes along with a government job. Therefore, 2021-22 will be a year were many Government exam announcements are likely to happen and people can have their hopes held high. Candidates have noticed that one the exam is around the corner, Kerala PSC aspirants go through a lot of stress and anxiety and end up being overburdened. There are methods and tricks to ace any exam with the highest marks possible. One such exam where people burn their midnight oil is for the Kerala PSC LDC (Lower Division Clerk) Exam 2022. Let us tell you the smart approach to reach your goal and achieve success in the Kerela PSC LDC exam.
A huge number of aspirants appear for this exam every year. The aspirants who make it through the examination will be posted to various lower division clerk posts in various Kerala Government Offices, Village Assistant in the Revenue Department. Along with this, LDC clerk posts in municipal common service in Kerala are also available. Kerala Public Service Commission had announced the Kerala Lower Division Clerk exam was conducted on February- March 2021.
How to prepare for Kerala LDC Exam: Know your Syllabus well
It is very important for a candidate to understand the questions and topics which has come in the previous question papers. It is also important to know each and every topic of your syllabus thoroughly. A smart aspirant is someone who will have a good grip over all the concepts and knows all the topics thoroughly. The level of competition has been increasing every year for Kerala PSC LDC candidates. The candidates should not be layed back thinking that the syllabus is of class 10th level, they should take advantage of it and try to score maximum marks. Understanding and analyzing the exam pattern will appear to be a prime aspect of a smart study. It is not an easy job, as the candidates need to keep a track of it and try to keep on analyzing themselves with the difficulty level of questions. The candidates can expect the topics to be out of the box, according to last year analysis there were topics of Politics which were not included in the syllabus but was asked during the exam.
Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
- Numbers -Test of Divisibility
- H.C.F & L.C.M- Simplification
- Ratio and Proportion
- Percentage and Interest
- Time and Work -Time and Distance
- Area, Volume (Mensuration)
- Calendar, Clock, Train (mathematical problems)
- Age Problems
- Coding and Decoding -Calculation and Logic
- Letter and Number Series
- Odd one problems
- Date and Calendar _ Alphabetic arrangement of words.
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge related to the regional language, its culture, politics, history etc.
- Awards and Honors
- Current Events
- Important Books
- Main Political Events
- National and International related Current Affairs
- Important Days
- Financial and Economic News Events
- Books and Authors
- Inventions and Discoveries-Science related
- Sports Events
- India and its Neighboring Countries
- Indian Geography
- Economic and Social Development
- History of India
- Facts about Kerala
- Kerala during the time of Renaissance
- Indian Constitution and Politics
- Social Welfare Schemes
- Important National, International and Regional Events
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Visual Memory
- Relation Problems
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Number Series
- Non Verbal Series
- Subject and Verb
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Correction
- Singular Plural
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms and their meaning (common ones)
How to prepare for Kerala LDC Exam: Exam Pattern
During examination one of the prime worries is how to make sure that you have completed all the necessary topics in an effective manner. An aspirant can do it with a prescribed structure or exam pattern of the Kerala LDC exam, resulting in an increase in timing and speed to answer the questions. If you prepare with these points in mind, the stress and anxiety can be ignored and you can have a smooth preparation.
The exam pattern is given below;
|1.||Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20|
|3.||General Knowledge(Regional Language)||10|
|4.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
- Make sure that you keep a track of the time allotted to each section for an effective attempt. Kerala PSC exam was very calculative during previous years. Candidates need to make sure that they don’t get trapped in a particular question and miss out on the ones which are known. An aspirant can make sure of this with the daily practice of more questions and keeping a track of the time of attempting those questions.
- Practice the previous year’s question papers diligently to have an edge over others and mark them as an important type of questions. You can also refer to our Entri Online Mocks test for your preparation.
- Preparation without analysis is equivalent to no preparation at all.
- Once a candidate starts preparing he should make sure to make a proper daily study plan.
- The next step will be to complete the topics in a given amount of time.
- ‘Practice makes a man perfect, hence it is very important to practice the questions related to the topics prepared. Mock tests should do the trick.
- The Analysis kicks in here, only practice won’t help, check out your weak areas and the topics you are struggling with.
- Improve on them, and this will make your smart work reach the success it deserves.
Why Practice from Entri
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the State PSC Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colours.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LDC Notification||Kerala PSC LDC Selection Process|
|Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus||Kerala PSC LDC Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date||Kerala PSC LDC Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LDC Application Form||Kerala PSC LDC Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LDC Vacancy||Kerala PSC LDC Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card||Kerala PSC LDC Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LDC Study Plan||Kerala PSC LDC Salary|
|Kerala PSC LDC Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LDC Result|
|Kerala PSC LDC Best Books||Kerala PSC LDC Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LDC Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LDC Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key|