A Government job in hand is a dream-come-true for millions of Indian youth. The job security that comes with such a job, accounts to its popularity among the people. For B.Ed graduates and TTC graduates in Kerala. Kerala PSC LP School Assistant, and UP School Assistant jobs should be the next approach. Eligible candidates can now apply for the LP/ UP Assistant notifications through their “thulasi” profile page. Interested candidates should have apply for this opportunity before February 05, 2020. The last notification for the LP/ UP Assistant was in December 2014 and the final list was out in 2018. Here we bring you details of the Kerala PSC LP/ UP Assistant Result which will be released soon after the exams results are announced.
Kerala PSC LP/ UP Assistant: Important Dates
In order to get a fair idea of when the results would be announced, nothing can be forecast as the exam dates itself have not been announced
- Date of Notification: December 31, 2019
- Last Date for Application: 05-02-2020 Wednesday upto 12:00 Midnight.
- Exam Date: Not yet announced
Kerala PSC LP/UP Assistant Results: How to download
The stepwise procedure for downloading the Kerala PSC Result 2020 is given below. Candidates are requested to follow the below provided instructions to download their Kerala PSC Results
The following is the procedure to Download the Kerala PSC Result 2020,
Step 1: Visit the official site keralapsc.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage click on results- shortlists
Step 3: On clicking, Kerala PSC Result 2020 for various posts will display on the screen.
Step 4: Candidates can download the Kerala PSC LP/UP Assistant Results and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Kerala PSC LP/ UP Assistant Result: Know the details
- In the Results, the registered numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test.
- First the short List contains the Registered Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of L.P or U.P is released.
- The short List is the list that is initially prepared after conducting the exam. After certificate verification process only the final rank list is published.
- The normal procedure is, the short list will be published first and after that the shortlisted ones will be asked to upload certificates.
- Just to get an idea when the results were anounced, For the last OMR Test that was held on 15-06-2019, the Probability list was released on 22/01/2020.
Kerala PSC LP/ UP Assistant Result: Important Details
- To know the marks you have to go to website and go to the link Mark view of the candidate. You can choose the category of your exam and get the marks by giving register number.
- The marks displayed on the website will remain only for a period of two months from the date of upload.
- The marks being displayed are those secured by the candidates in the written test.
- Separate Ranked list will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification.
- The Ranked lists thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list, after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of 3 years whichever is earlier.
- Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies if any, reported during the currency of the list.
- In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the Ranked List shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
Notice any discrepancy in downloading Kerala PSC Result 2020, here is what you should do. Candidates must report the same to the conducting authority and request for re-issuance of the same. Such candidates can contact 0471-2443078
Kerala PSC LP/UP Assistant: Vacancies
The Kerala PSC had released around 6 official notices on the 11th of December 2019 announcing vacancies in the education department for the posts of LP/UP assistants. The notification includes direct appointment by transfer and NCA under the Education department. There are a total of 24 vacancies in various subjects. The posting is distributed in different government schools across the state of Kerala. The table below gives a brief overview about the various posts vacant in different schools across Kerala.
|Category Number||Name of Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|High School Assistant (Sanskrit)||Scheduled Caste – Kasaragod (One)
Muslim – Kasargod –(One)
|382/2019||Part-Time High School Assistant (Arabic)||LC/AI Palakkad – 1 (One)||Rs. 19,000-43600/-|
|324/2019||L.P. School Assistant (Kannada Medium)||Kasargod –(Eleven)||Rs 25,200-54000/-|
|323/2019||High School Assistant (Arabic)||Malappuram –(Two)
|368/2019||High School Assistant (Natural Science) (Kannada Medium)||Kasargod – Muslim (One)||Rs. 29,200-62,400/-|
|High School Assistant (Mathematics) (Malayalam Medium)||Hindu Nadar – (One)
Palakkad – SCCC (Scheduled Caste converts to Christianity – (Two)
Kasargod – LC/AI – (Two)
Scheduled Tribe –(One
So for those aiming for a career in teaching and that too a stable and most reliable government job, here is your chance. As the Exam dates are not yet announced, there is no point thinking about the Results as yet. The direct link to download the results will be published on this webste, so stay tuned!
Since the Kerala PSC LP/UP Assistant Exam Date is yet to be announced, you will have enough time to prepare for the same if you start today. To help you prepare for the exam the Entri app provides you with a number of video by experts on various topics. You can also practice for the exam by attempting the mock tests provided in this app.