Kerala PSC has released the syllabus for Kerala PSC Medical Records Librarian examination. Also Kerala PSC has announced the exam dates for Kerala PSC Medical Records Librarian 2020 examinations. The exam is scheduled to be held on January 1, 2021. For any competitive examination aspirants must be well aware of the syllabus and exam pattern. This will help you in drafting a very good study plan. With a proper study plan, guidance and hardwork one can easily crack any competitive exam. In this article we will provide the Kerala PSC Medical Records Librarian Syllabus.
Kerala PSC Medical Records Librarian – Important Details
|Name of the Post||Medical Records Librarian|
|Department||Health Service, Medical Education Service|
|Category Number||240/2018,337/2018, 002/2019 & 40/2019|
|Educational Qualification||· Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Documentation from a recognized University (Those who have Post Graduation in Medical Documentation will have preference)
· Diploma in Medical Records Science awarded by Sree Chitra Thirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
· In the absence of (I) and (III) above, candidates with Pre-Degree/Higher Secondary/Plus Two or equivalent qualification with training in Medical Records keeping for one year from a recognized Medical College.
Kerala PSC Medical Records Librarian Syllabus
Kerala PSC has released the Syllabus for Medical Records Librarian examination which is scheduled to be held on January 1, 2021. The exam will be conducted online comprising of objective type of questions of total 100 marks. The medium of question shall be in English and the duration of exam will be 1 hour 15 minutes. Candidates appearing for the examination can check the Syllabus given below. Below given are the main topics that are included in the syllabus of Kerala PSC Medical Records Librarian exam-
Anatomy and Physiology
- General introduction on Anatomy and physiology ( more emphasis may be laid on Anatomy)
- Description of various region of human body and its basic function
- Definition, objectives and Values of Medical Terminology
- Colour, symbols, numerals etc.
- Suffixes( Diagnostic, operative& Sympotomatic)
- Origin of terms anatomical ,diagnostic, operative, radiology, clinical terms and abbreviation in respect of all human body systems
Medical Coding (Disease,Surgical and No- surgical)
- Medical Records Science
IInd Year Syllabus Paper III
Clinical Subject and Hospital Administration
- Forensic Science
- Library Sciences
- Hospital Organisation
Biostatics and Computer Science
- General Statistics
- Health Care Statistics
Other Important Links-
How you can use Entri app for your exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.