Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Music Teacher (526/2019) Rank List 2023. Candidates who took the exam can now verify their rank on this page. Kerala Public Service Commission held a recruitment campaign to find qualified applicants for the position of Music Teacher on 12 April 2022. The panel recently revealed a ranked list of candidates who were selected suitable by the commission sorted in order of merit. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from August 25, 2023 Read about the Kerala PSC Music Teacher Rank List 2023 on this page. You’ll also download the rank list PDF here.
Kerala PSC Music Teacher Rank List 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Music Teacher|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Music Teacher Rank List 2023
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Music Teacher on 25,200-54,000 on the basis of the online examination held on 12-04-2022. All the candidates who appeared for the recruitment drive may now check the list for their names.
Kerala PSC Music Teacher Rank List 2023 – Download PDF
If you having trouble downloading Kerala PSC Music Teacher Rank List 2023 through the given step, use the direct URL provided below. Download the Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List 2023 here;
CATEGORY NUMBER: 526/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 391/2020
Kerala PSC Music Teacher Rank List 2023: How to Downlaod
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of Music Teacher Rank List 2023 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Kerala PSC Music Teacher Result 2023 – Points to Remember
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of
application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The Short List has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the Online Examination.
- The candidates who have secured 47 ( forty seven ) marks and above are included in the Main List and requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary lists.
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification and Interview. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification and Interview will be published shortly.
- Candidates included in the Short List eligible for reservation , are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O.(P) No. 81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 / Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority, along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents.
- For Online Examination, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed but printout of answer sheets will be issued to those candidates who apply for it by remitting the prescribed fee after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be furnished in the Ranked List to be published for the post.