Table of Contents
Kerala PSC or Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Office Superintendent admit card for SC/ST(Special Recruitment). The exams is scheduled on 21/02/2022(Monday) from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm. In this article, we are going to give you a brief note on the exam syllabus and pattern and how to download the admission ticket for this exam. Usually, PSC publishes the admit cards 15-20 days prior to the test for all candidates who submitted the confirmation for the same. Likewise, the commission has now generated the admit card for the Office Superintendent examination. Read the complete article to learn all about Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Admit Card 2022. Click on the link below for the Kerala PSC Office Superintendent admit card out official notification.
Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Admit Card 2022
Kerala PSC had released notification for Special Recruitment from SC/ST (CAT. NO 550/2019)for the post of Office Superintendent early last year. After the application process the prelims exams were held on 10 April 2021 and 18 April 2021. The prelims result was released on 3 December 2021. Click on the prelims result button below to get the list of the shortlisted candidates for the mains exam. The shortlisted candidates can now download their admit cards for Kerala PSC Office Superintendent mains exam from the official website of Kerala PSC.
How to Download Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Admit Card 2022?
As the Kerala PSC has officially released the admit card, the aspirants who were shorlisted after the first round of exams can download the same by logging in to their registered accounts in Kerala PSC’s official website. Have look into some simple steps you may have to follow to download the admission tickets:
Step 1: log in to Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal.
Step 2: log in to your personal profile by using the login credentials which are mostly, the user ID and password.
Step 3: From the admit card link of the examination, download your admit card.
Step 4: Take the printout of the admit card and take it with you to the examination center.
Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Syllabus 2022
PSC has shortlisted the suitable candidates for the Office Superintendent post in the Kerala Public Service Commission department through the Plus Two Level Preliminary exams which were held on 10th and 18th April 2021. Now they have to clear the post-specific test of the Office Superintendent. Let’s check the mark distribution and the detailed syllabus for the Stage – II exam of the Kerala PSC Office Superintendent 2022:
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||5|
|Regional Language (Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil)||20|
|Basics of Public Relations||5|
Kerala PSC Office Superintendent: General Knowledge
- Facts about India
- Geography of India – Physical features – Climate – Soils – Rivers – Famous sites – etc.
- Demography – Economic and social development – Poverty alleviation –Economy and planning – etc.
- History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947 – National movement
- Five Year Plans
- Facts about Kerala
- Geographical Facts – Physical features – Climate – Soils – Rivers – Famous sites – Economic and Social devices – Historical importance – etc.
- Renaissance in Kerala: Important Events/ Movements/ Leaders:Vagbhatananda, Thycaud Ayya, Palpu, Kumaranasan, Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi, Chattampi Swami, Sree Narayana Guru, , Ayya Vaikundar, Ayyankali,Mannathu Padmanabhan, Poikayil Yohannan (Kumara Guru), Pandit Karuppan, V . T. Bhattathirippad, Vakkom Moulavi, Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara, Etc.
- Current Affairs: Important world, national and regional events related to the political and scientific fields, sports, cinema and literature etc.
Computer Word Processing ( Word , Excel and Powerpoint 2007)
- Basics of Computer – Input devices, Output devices, Hardware, Software, Memory, Storage devices, Latest Peripherals, E-mail, Browsers, Search Engine, Social Networking, Antivirus Softwares, Unicode, Websites, Windows.
- MS Word: Introduction, Word Window, Title bar, Ribbon, Status bar, Toolbar
- Document – Create, Open, Save, Print, Close
- Font – size, style, effects.
- Formatting Paragraph – Bold, Italics, Underline, Justify, Bullets and Numbering, Dropcap, Change case, Alignment, Tab setting, Line spacing, Character spacing, Styles and Editing, Cut, Copy, Paste.
Shortcut keys and function keys
- Insert- Tables, Pictures, Cliparts, Shapes, Page number, Headers and Footers, Symbols, Links, word art.
- Page layout- Page size, Margin, Line spacing, Orientation, Indentation
- Creation of Table of contents, Index, Footnotes and endnotes
- Mail merge, proofreading, add or remove comments
- Views – different page views, guides, rulers
- Introduction of Excel – Adding and Removing Workbook, Rows and Columns Formatting a Cell, Different functions in Excel, Charts, Pivot Table, Sort, Filter, Conditional Formatting, Creating formulas, Inserting date and time, Data validation. Shortcut keys.
- Powerpoint: Inserting and Deleting a Slide, Views
- Inserting chart, diagram, SmartArt, Sound, Video, Slide number, Links, Date and Time, Page setup, Slide orientation, Slide show, Slide Layout, Arrange objects on the slide
Office Superintendent: Type Writing
- History of Typewriter, Keys of Typewriter, Parts of Typewriter, Cleaning a Typewriter, Rocker Mechanism, Dog block, Movements of Typewriter, Officials abbreviation, Functions of Typewriter, Symbols.
Office Superintendent: General English
- Comprehension Passage: A comprehension Passage is useful (to test the accuracy and clarity) of the
- Synonyms and Antonyms can be asked from the passage.
- It can test the Past tense / Past participle of the Verb of a given word from
- Different aspects of grammatical usages can be tested
- To give one-word answers
- Editing: Capitalization, Punctuation eg. (exclamation marks, column), Sentence Correction, Subject-verb agreement (eg. Police are looking for the thief)
- English usage in day to day affairs.
- The incomplete sentence in dialogues are asked to complete them using question tags/usages such as had better, not only – but also if clause etc. conditional clauses (eg. Unless)
- Idioms and Phrases: Idioms that are commonly used can be asked by giving options. eg: It is a red-letter day for me.
- Word order and sentence order: Jumbled sentences can be given, A given sentence is inverted so that different options may be given for selecting the correct answer.
- Basic Grammar: Article, Preposition, Tenses, Clauses, Phrasal Verbs
- Voice: Active and Passive
- Reported Speech
- Spell Check
Regional Language: Malayalam
- വിപരീത പദം
- ശൈലികൾ പഴഞ്ചൊല്ലുകൾ
- സ്ത്രീലിംഗം പുല്ലിംഗം
- ഘടക പദം (വാക്യം ചേർത്തെഴുതുക)
Regional Language: Kannada
- Word Purity / Correct Word
- Correct Sentence
- One Word / Single Word / One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Proverbs
- Equivalent Word
- Join the Word
- Feminine Gender, Masculine Gender
- Sort and Write
Regional Language: Tamil
- Correct Word
- Correct Structure of Sentence
- Single Word
- Antonyms / Opposite
- Phrases and Proverbs
- Equal Word
- Join the Word
- Gender Classification – Feminine, Masculine
- Singular, Plural
- Adding Phrases
Basics of Public Relation
- Customer relationship management –brochures –Internal Public and external public – media releases.
Click here to download the Kerala PSC Officer Superintendent Syllabus Free PDF
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of Kerala PSC and other government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.