Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Overseer/Draftsman civil admit card. The exams for these exams will commence on 12.10.2021(Tuesday). Through this article, we are going to give a brief note on the exam pattern and how to download the admit card for the same exam. Usually, PSC publishes the admit cards 20 days before the test for all candidates who submitted the confirmation for the same. Likewise, the commission has now released the admit card for the aforesaid examination. Read the complete article to know all about Kerala PSC Overseer/ Draftsman Civil Admit Card 2021.
Kerala PSC invited applications from Diploma holders in Civil Engineering towards the Overseer Draftsman grade-1 positions in the Local Self Government department. PSC also published the 28 vacant positions against the same notification (Cat No: 127/ 2020)Junior Overseer (Civil) (Cat. No.213/2020) in Kerala Live Stock Development Board Ltd., Overseer Grade II/Draftsman Grade II (Cat. No.347/2020) (NCA-LC/AI) in Kerala Land Development Corporation Ltd., Draftsman Grade IOverseer Grade I (Civil) (Cat. No. 483/2020) in Public Works/Irrigation & Draftsman Grade I/Overseer (Civil) (Cat. No.060/2021) in Kerala State Housing Board. As is the procedure, the commission has now decided to conduct the examination on 12 October 2021 from 10.30 am to 12.15 pm at various examination centers, for all the candidates who have applied for the same.
Now, in the latest official post by the Kerala Public Service Commission, it is said that the admit card for the Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Grade 1 Civil Admit Card 2021 is out, It is now available for download to all the candidates who have previously applied for the post and have given the confirmation for attending the exam. The candidates shall download the admit card from the Kerala PSC portal using their user ID and password from their official profile.
How to Download the Admit Card?
As the Kerala Public Service Commission has officially released the admit card, the candidates who gave the confirmation can download the same by logging in to the official accounts of Kerala PSC. Here are some simple steps to follow:
- Firstly, log in to Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal.
- Then, log in to the personal profile by using the login credentials which are mostly, the user ID and password.
- Then from the admit card link of the examination, download your admit card.
- However, do not forget to take the printout of the admit card before going for the examination.
Kerala PSC Overseer Draftsman Syllabus
The official notification of the Kerala PSC Overseer Draftsman does not provide any insight into the detailed syllabus structure for the Kerala PSC Overseer exam. As soon as the details are updated, candidates will be able to download the syllabus pdf from below. Stay tuned to our website. Meanwhile, candidates can check the expected syllabus structure below, in accordance with the Civil Engineering syllabus. The topics included are,
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Chemistry
- Systems in Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Programming and Problem Solving
- Engineering Mechanics
- Project-Based Learning
- Physical Education
- Building Technology and Architectural Planning
- Fluid Mechanics
- Concrete Technology
- Structural Analysis
- Project Management
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering
- Construction Techniques
- Advanced Surveying
- Project Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Structural Design of Bridges
- Town Planning
- Rock Mechanics
- TQM and MIS
- Earthquake Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Hydraulic Structure
Kerala PSC Overseer Draftsman Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Kerala PSC Overseer Draftsman has not been released by the official authority. Kerala PSC Overseer Draftsman written exam will be conducted if the number of candidates exceeds.
- The exam will be an online mode.
- The exam will be in OMR (objective type questions)
- The question paper will be in English medium.
- A maximum of 100 marks questions will be asked.
- The total time duration will be 1 hour 15 minutes.
Once the exam pattern is released by the conducting body it will be updated on our portal.
Kerala PSC Overseer Draftsman Preparation Tips
To prepare for the Kerala PSC Overseer Draftsman exam, candidates can go through some of the preparation tips listed below.
- Solve previous year’s questions papers thoroughly.
- Focus on the topics that are more important.
- Attempt mock tests daily.
- Cope up with time management skills.
- Read newspapers, magazines, and journals daily.
- Make a study plan, to cover the entire syllabus for the exam.
- Analyze your performance.
PSC will conduct the Overseer/ Draftsman Grade-1 written exam on 12 October 2021, Wednesday from 10.30 am to 12.15 pm. So, in this last hour, candidates must make of the available time and maximize the examination preparation Good Luck to All the Candidates!