Table of Contents
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) released notification for various posts for the year 2021. Every year IBPS conducts the exam for all the eligible and dynamic candidates for the post of Clerk in Bank. The selection procedure is a two-tier process comprising of Prelims and the Mains Online Exam. The aspirants must bookmark this page to get notified when the new notification is released on the official website.
IBPS Notification 2021
The candidates who are eagerly waiting for IBPS Notification 2021 must stay tuned with us to get notified when the notification is released.
IBPS has released the Application Link to apply for the various posts. Just click here
Various Posts For Which Applications are Invited
|Post Code||Post Name|
Faculty Research Associates
IT Engineers (Data Centre)
IT Database Administrators
Software Developers and Testers (Frontend, Backend)
Successful candidates will be appointed against the existing vacancies. However, a waitlist would also be maintained to fill up need-based requirements, which will be valid till 31.03.2022.
IBPS 2021: Important Dates
IBPS Important Dates
01.10.2021 to 14.10.2021(Tentative)
Selection Process for Various Posts
Group Exercises, Presentation Exercise, and Personal Interview
|Faculty Research Associate||
Online Exam, Item writing Exercise, Group Exercises, and Personal Interview
Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing Exercise, and Personal Interview
|IT Engineer(DataCentre),IT Database Engineer||Online Exam, Skill Test, and Personal Interview|
Job Description and Responsibilities
(1) For the post of Assistant Professor-Statistics
The job requires the development of tests on various aspects of statistics, review tests of statistics received from outside experts, and finalization of right answers keys. Provide support for various statistical analyses being carried out by the Institute for regular functions and research activities.
(2) For the post of Faculty Research Associate
The job requires the development of tests designed to assess primarily cognitive ability and in a limited way personality domains, development of content for various simulation exercises, the conduct of assessment centres, conducting research in the area of psychometrics, psychological measurements and allied areas. Planning and Executing various steps selection projects. Providing academic leadership etc.
Preferences will be given to candidates having experience in developing objective tests, psychological and educational tests and other selection tools and with knowledge of computers.
(3) For the post of Research Associate
The job requires the development of objective type aptitude & achievement tests designed to assess primarily cognitive ability and research in the area of Psychometrics/ Psychological measurement. Dealing with client organizations for finalizing details of the project cycle, dealing with internal departments for coordination. Competency in operating computers is a must. Preferences will be given to candidates having experience in developing objective tests, psychological and educational tests and other selection tools and with knowledge of computers.
(4) For the post of Hindi Officer
The job requires translation of confidential examination questions in Hindi/English Language and development of Objective type/ Descriptive tests to test proficiency in the Hindi language for various posts. Competency in operating computers is a must.
(5) For the post of IT Engineer (Data Centre)
• Manage, monitor, and maintenance of Data Centre performance parameters such as Electrical / UPS / HVAC / PAC/ UPS /FIRE and safety equipment etc.
• Manage and troubleshoot day-to-day DC operations.
• To carry out the periodic mock drills for power failure, PAC, UPS, and DG set.
• Manage and monitor the panels of Fire/rodent/water leak detection / VESDA /
Access control and DG set.
• Preparing and maintaining reports for all the above DC infra.
• Co-ordinating with vendors for periodic maintenance of all the above DC infra.
• Maintain and troubleshoot issues related to DC network equipment, servers, and OS.
• Troubleshooting and resolving network and ISP connectivity issues.
• Manage and maintain Backup Activities
• Monitor DR site facilities.
(6) For the post of IT Database Administrator
• To create DB /table as per Developers’ requirement
• Resolve Database inconsistencies
• Monitor DB Health, performance and Integrity on a regular basis
• Ensure proper Data security and user access of Databases
• Maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution of all databases
• RDBMS installation and up-gradation
• Manage Disaster Recovery aspects of Databases
(7) For the post of Software Developer and Tester (Frontend, Backend)
• System Study, requirement gathering for application development and SRS preparation
• Designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications for the
• Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
• Application development and maintenance in either Windows/DOT Net C#/MS
• Troubleshooting of run-time errors and training application users to efficiently execute programs for large size data processing
• Work with System Administrators for enhancement of latest software or patch
upgrade for IS Audit.
IBPS Recruitment 2021:Eligibility Criteria
- Associate Professors – Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Statistics with at least 55% marks in Post-graduation.
- Faculty Research Associates – A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in any of the following disciplines with at least 55% marks in post-graduation.
- Research Associates – Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics /Management (Specialization in HR) with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
- Hindi Officers – Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at Graduation. or Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as a major or elective subject at Graduation. or Master’s degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi as a major or elective subject and English as a medium of examination at degree level. or Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as a major or elective subject and Hindi as a medium of examination at degree level.
- IT Engineers (Data Centres) – Full Time B.E./B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science/IT from a recognized Institution / University is essential.
- IT Database Administrators and Software Developers, Testers (Frontend, Backend) – Full Time B.E./ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a recognised University / Institute.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Associate Professors – 35 to 45 years
- Faculty Research Associates – 27 to 40 years
- Research Associates – 21 to 30 years
- Hindi Officers- 21 to 30 years
- IT Engineers (Data Centres)- 21 to 35 years
- IT Database Administrators and Software Developers, Testers (Frontend, Backend) – 21 to 35 years
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Salary
- For Assistant Professor -Rs. 1,01,500
- For Faculty Research Associate- Rs. 57,700
- Research Associate, Hindi Officer – Rs. 44,900
- IT Engineer (Data Centre), IT Database Administrator – Rs. 35, 400/-
How to apply for IBPS Various Post Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, A handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be possible/entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, form candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Note: Those who apply for the post of Assistant Professor-Statistics should send one copy of a printout of their online application form along with the self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. as indicated in the online application form and the copy of the receipt to email@example.com the Last date of receipt of E-mail containing a copy of e-receipt and the Printout of application along with supporting documents is 20.10.2021 (before 5.00 pm)
IBPS Various Post Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for the IBPS Recruitment is RS 1000/- for all candidates.