Kerala Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the Overseer/Draftsman Gr I (127/2020) posts. The notification of the same was released as an Extraordinary Gazette on 1st October 2020. The selection is to 26 existing vacancies. Along with this Assistant Engineer (Civil) notification is also published. Aspirants can get details of Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts in Entri App. In this article know more about the Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Gr I Notification 2020.
Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Gr I
|Notification Date||1st October 2020|
|Category and name of posts||127/2020. Overseer Gr I/ Draftsman Gr I|
|Department||Local Self Government Department|
|Last date to submit the application||4th November 2020|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 26500-56700/-|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Age Limit||18-36 years|
Aspirants between 18-36 years. Only candidates born between 01.01.2002 and 02.01.1984 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation as per the government norms.
Applicants must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
The candidates selected to the post shall from the date of appointment be on probation for a period of two years within a continuous period of three years.
Twenty-six(26) vacancies are existing now for the post. And, of that 3% of the vacancies for the post shall be reserved for differently-abled candidates with Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low vision as per G.O. (P) No.30/2013/SJD dtd 04.04.2013.
The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Written/OMR/Online Test
Candidates can generate and download their admission tickets in the last 15 days until the date of the test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the specified period will be rejected.
Download the Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Gr I Official Notification PDF:
Kerala PSC Overseer/Draftsman Gr I: Application Procedure
- Visit the Official website of Kerala PSC- www.keralapsc.gov.in – notifications
- Visit the Thulasi portal. And then click on One Time Registration. Log in with User Name and Password.
- Click on the New Registration (if you are a new user). Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- And, after registration login with User ID and Password.
- Candidates who have AADHAR CARD should add AADHAR CARD as I.D. Proof in their Profile.
- Click on Apply using the category number- 127/2020.
- Fill the details in the application form- candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. Applications submitted will be provisional and particulars cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
- Submit the online application.
Download the Entri App for free from the Google play store and avail the contents like- Daily Current Affairs notes, subject-wise notes, online previous year question papers, and latest pattern full-length mock tests of various examinations conducted by the Kerala PSC.