Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Recruitment 2023: The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently released a recruitment notification for the Pharmacist Grade II 2023 post. The notification PDF and application link are available online. Candidates who have the required qualifications can apply for the post. The selection process includes a written examination, followed by a personal interview. The salary package for the selected candidates will be as per the norms of the Kerala government.
To apply for this position, candidates must have the required qualifications, including Pre-Degree/Plus Two/VHSE, a diploma in Pharmacy, or a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution. In addition, candidates must have a registration certificate from the Kerala State Pharmacy Council. The age limit for eligible candidates is between 18 and 36 years, and there are certain age relaxations for candidates from reserved categories. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by submitting their application through the official website of KPSC. So, apply now and take the first step toward a rewarding career!
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Health Service Department|
|Name of post||Pharmacist Grade II|
|Number of vacancies||Anticipated|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade II Apply Online 2023: Check Date
Kerala PSC has released the notification for Pharmacist Grade II recruitment 2023. The online application process will start from September 29, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can go through this notification and apply for the posts available under this recruitment. Candidates can apply for the recruitment by submitting their applications through the online mode only. The application form and other required documents can be obtained from the official website of Kerala PSC. The last date to apply for the recruitment is November 01, 2023. So, if you are interested in this recruitment, make sure to keep checking the official website of Kerala PSC for all the updates and notifications regarding the Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2023.
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) is inviting applications for the post of Pharmacist Grade II recruitment 2023. Potential candidates can check the notification PDF to know all the information related to the recruitment, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, vacancy details, age limit, etc. The notification PDF is available on the Kerala PSC website. The candidates are requested to download the notification PDF, read it carefully, and understand the eligibility criteria and other instructions before applying online for recruitment. Those who are selected for the post will be paid a monthly salary of 35,600-75,400. Interested candidates should apply for this post before the last date which is November 01, 2023. Interested candidates can visit the official website for more details.
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade II Notification 2023: Important Dates
Candidates interested in the Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 should keep in mind the following crucial dates for the selection process.
|Commencement of online application||September 29, 2023|
|Last date for online application||November 01, 2023|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade II Vacancy 2023
The Kerala PSC has released the Notification PDF for the Pharmacist Grade II vacancy with the detailed notification and application link. The applicants must carefully read the vacancy details before submitting their application forms. To apply, they must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification.
The vacancies are announced for 14 districts of Kerala. Candidates must submit their application for the post to only one district and note down the name of that district in the relevant column of the online application. If a candidate submits their application to multiple districts, their name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against them if they are selected.
Candidates who already hold a pharmacist grade 2 post in any one district of Kerala are not eligible to apply for this post. In case of a change in caste/community noted in the SSLC, candidates must claim their original caste/community in the application and provide the necessary certificate at the time of verification for selection.
Furthermore, 4% of the total vacancies reported will be reserved for eligible differently-abled candidates with disabilities as specified in G.O.(P) No. 7/2022/SJD dated 28.10.2022.
Click on the below link to download the Pharmacist Grade II Vacancy 2023
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Eligibility Criteria 2023
To shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist Grade 2, the Public Service Commission has a set of criteria that all applicants must meet. Applicants need to ensure that they possess all the requirements laid out by the Commission. Applications of candidates who fail to meet the criteria will be rejected.
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Age Limit
- 18-36 years,
- Only candidates born between 2.1.1987 and 1.1.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes
- For concession allowed in upper age limit, subject to the conditions that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years please see Para 2 of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Educational Qualification
- Pre -Degree/Plus Two/VHSE
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharm)
- Registration with Kerala State Pharmacy Council
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade II Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the Pharmacist Grade 2 post includes a written examination, followed by an interview.
If a written, OMR, or online test is part of the selection process, candidates must confirm their intention to take the exam through their One Time Registration Profile. Only confirmed candidates can generate and download admission tickets during the last 15 days leading up to the test date. Candidates who fail to confirm their participation within the specified period will be rejected. The dates for confirmation and admission ticket availability will be published in the Examination Program, and candidates will receive this information in their respective profiles and on their registered mobile phones. Any candidate who makes false claims about their qualifications or experience to confirm their exam participation, regardless of whether they take the exam or not, will face disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the KPSC Rules of Procedure.
The Selection for the post will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in GO(MS)No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate selected for one revenue district will not be eligible for transfer to another district until they complete five years of continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even after five years, the transfer will be subject to the rules in G O (P) No. 4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961.
Candidates who are selected for the post will be offered a salary in the range of Rs. 35,600-75,400/. The application link is available on the official website of the Kerala PSC. Candidates should read the notification PDF carefully before applying and ensure that they meet all the requirements. Candidates are advised to stay updated with the latest news on the recruitment process and follow the instructions accordingly.
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Recruitment 2023: Mode of Apply
If you’re interested in applying for the position of Pharmacist Grade 2 at Kerala PSC, you can do so through the direct hiring process. To apply, visit the Kerala PSC website and complete the form before the deadline specified in the notification. Make sure to submit it once you’ve completed filling it out. Good luck!
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2023: Apply Link
Kerala PSC has released the notification for recruitment of Pharmacist Grade II for the year 2023. The application process has already started from Sepetember 29, 2023 and will be open till November 01, 2023. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can apply through the online application link provided by the PSC.
Click on the below link to apply online for the post of Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 post.
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Recruitment 2023 – How to Apply
Are you waiting to apply? Follow the below steps to register for Pharmacist Grade 2 Vacancy 2023.
- Visit Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulassi Profile
- Read and Download Pharmacist Grade 2 Notification PDF in detail
- Click on the apply online tab
- Connet required vacancy application link
- Enter the Login credentials
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Experience certificate in the format prescribed by the Commission
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Salary 2023
The individual who is chosen for the position of pharmacist grade 2 will be offered a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 35,600 to Rs. 75,400. This compensation package is subject to various benefits and allowances as per the govt. policies. The candidate will also be entitled to perks such as health insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits, among others. The salary will be paid monthly and, will be subject to statutory deductions such as income tax and employee provident fund contributions.
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Grade 2 Recruitment 2023: Instructions to Candidates
- As per the notification, separate ranked lists will be created for each district. These lists will be published by the Commission and will remain valid for at least one year. However, if no candidate is selected from the list for three years, the duration of the list will be extended for another year or until a candidate is selected.
- It is important to note that if there is a difference in the Caste/Community mentioned in the application and in the SSLC Book, the candidate is required to provide a gazette notification for the same during the certificate verification process.
- A Non-Creamy Layer certificate/Community certificate is also required to be produced during this process. It is mandatory for candidates to carefully read and understand the instructions given in the notification’s Part II, General Conditions before submitting their application. Applications that do not conform to the terms and conditions set out in the General Conditions are subject to rejection. Candidates who submit applications with false claims regarding their education, experience, and other qualifications will be subjected to appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure 1976. Such candidates may be disqualified from being considered for a particular post, or they may be debarred from applying to the Commission permanently or for a specific period.
- Furthermore, their answer scripts, or products in a written/practical test may be invalidated, and criminal or other proceedings may be initiated against them. If they have already been appointed, they may also face removal or dismissal from office or other disciplinary action. Additionally, candidates must carefully read the General Conditions in Part II of the Gazette Notification for instructions regarding Photo ID cards, etc.