Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released a notification on 13th April 2022 (Category No: 058/2022) regarding recruitment of Programmer cum Operator. The Commission has invited applications to recruit Programmer cum Operator from interested and qualified candidates of Kerala state. The notification is available online on the official portal of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidate must be aware that the one-time registration is the key step in the enrolling process. The last date for submitting the application is 18th May 2022.
The recruitment is conducted periodically based on the vacancy. This is a golden opportunity for aspirants to secure a government job. The exam date has not yet been announced. All the notifications and information will be released by the Commission through the official website.
Kerala PSC Programmer cum Operator Recruitment Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing
|Name of post||Programmer Cum Operator|
|Number of vacancies||1|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Programmer cum Operator Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||13th April 2022|
|Last date for online application||Wednesday, 18th May 2022 (until 12 midnight)|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Programmer cum Operator Vacancies 2022
There is currently only one vacancy for the post of Programmer Cum Operator. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year is published.
Kerala PSC Programmer cum Operator Eligibility Criteria
The Public Service Commission has a set of criteria to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Programmer Cum Operator. All applicants need to ensure that they possess all the requirements laid by the Commission. Applications of the candidates who do not meet the criteria will be rejected. Read on to know about the eligibility criteria for the post of Programmer Cum Operator.
Applicants should be in the age limit of 18 to 40 years. Only candidates born between 2nd January 1982
and 1st January 2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Age relaxation in the upper limit for reserved categories will be as follows:
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 5 years
- Widow – 5 years
Relaxation of age will be allowed to all provisional employees of the twenty nine Co-operative institutions
mentioned in G.O(P) No. 41/98 dated 9-3-1998 (whether they continue in service or relieved from service) who have been appointed through the Employment Exchange to the extent of their provisional service provided they possess a minimum service of one year in the provisional appointment. The maximum
period of relaxation allowed to such persons will be five years. Once they get appointment on regular basis, the concession will not be available for further appointment to any other post. Concession will be allowed in upper age limit subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years.
Applicants should have a degree with PGDCA or its equivalent qualification recognized by UGC recognized universities or any other Institutes established by government of India or government of Kerala and minimum one year experience in basic programming operations. Candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent.
Important Information Regarding Experience Certificate
- Candidates must upload experience certificate at the time of submission of application itself or else the application will be rejected. The format in which it should be uploaded is mentioned in the official notification.
- The post held or nature of assignment – Casual Laborer, Paid/ Unpaid Apprentice/ Regular worker or Temporary worker – should be specified.
- All Experience certificates should be duly certified by the concerned Controlling Officer/ Head of Office of the Government. The genuineness of the Certificate shall be subjected to verification and legal action will be taken against who issue and produce bogus certificate.
- The candidates who possess the required experience on the date of application but are not able to obtain experience certificate in the COVID-19 situation should upload a self declaration in the format given in the official notification.
Kerala PSC Programmer cum Operator Application Process
- Candidates should go through the official notification to ensure that they satisfy all the criteria laid by the Commission.
- Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in
- Applicants must first register through One Time Registration.
- Once registration is done, candidates can proceed to apply online. Those who have already registered can skip the registration process.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar card should add Aadhaar card as I.D proof in their profile.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the notification regarding Programmer cum Operator recruitment.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the photo and other required documents. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31st December 2012. In the case of candidates who are creating a new profile the uploaded photograph must be taken within 6 months. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However, the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC Programmer cum Operator Selection Process
If required, the Commission will conduct an OMR/ written exam to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Programmer cum Operator. Those who qualify in the written exam will be called for an interview and subsequently for document verification. Disciplinary action will be taken against those candidates who submit application for the post with false claims of possession of prescribed qualification, experience etc. and give confirmation for examination, irrespective of whether they have appeared or not for the examination.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.