Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has conducted recruitment for selection of candidates to the post of Range Forest Officer (Kerala Forest Department). Further, the selection of candidates is based on Examination and Interview rounds. However, all the candidates who have successfully cleared the two rounds of the selection process must undergo a Physical Measurement & Walking Test before being offered the job. This test is scheduled to be held on 2nd of March 2021. Kerala PSC has now released the Range Forest Officer Physical Measurement & Walking Test Admit Card 2021. Therefore, download your hall ticket from the official web portal of Kerala PSC at the earliest. All the best to the aspirants!
Kerala PSC Range Forest Officer Admit Card 2021
As per the latest notification in the official website, Kerala Public Service Commission has released the admit card of the Range Forest Officer Physical Measurement & Walking Test 2021. Therefore, all the candidates who have cleared the previous selection rounds may now download the admit card either from the official web portal or from this article itself.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Department||Kerala Forest Department|
|Name of the Examination||Range Forest Officer Physical Measurement & Walking Test|
|Date of the Examination||02nd of March 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
Click Here to Download the Official Notification:
How to Download the Admit Card?
All the aspirants may follow the simple steps given below to download the admit card for the Range Forest Officer Physical Measurement & Walking Test:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, click on the One-Time Registration Tab.
- Then, enter your username and password.
- Next, click on the admission ticket tab.
- Lastly, download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
Details on the Admit Card:
All the candidates must ensure that the following details are given without any mistake in the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate (with name and date)
- Register Number
- Name of the Post, Department and Category Number
- Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Type of the Examination
- Examination Center (Address with phone number)
- Kerala PSC Emblem and Barcode
- General instructions to the candidates.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examinations. Stay tuned to Entri for the latest updates and notifications. We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!