Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Thulasi recruitment for the post of Scientific Officer (Physics) . Kerala public service commission (KPSC) announced notification for recruiting suitable candidates for the post of Scientific Officer (Physics) in department Kerala Police Service (Forensic Science Laboratory) . We have provided all the required details of government notification for the mentioned post below. Interested candidates are requested to follow the instructions on how to apply for post, how to do one time registration etc.
The notification consists of eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, salary and other important details related to the post. Candidates are advised to read the notification thoroughly to understand the requirements and prepare properly. Good luck!
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Notification 2024: Overview
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Scientific Officer Recruitment 2024 on December 30, 2023. The notification is available online on the official portal of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission from December 29, 2023, until January 31, 2024.
|Name of the post:
|Scientific Officer ( Physics)
|Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
|Kerala Police Service (Forensic Science Laboratory)
|Anywhere in Kerala
|Official website to apply online:
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Notification 2024
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published notification for the post of Science Officer on 30th December 2023. Physics Department Recruitment is going on. The notification is accessible from the Kerala PSC website and interested candidates can download the notification in PDF format. The notification contains all the information related to the recruitment process like eligibility criteria, age limit, educational attainment etc. It also provides details about the application process and other selection procedures. Candidates who are interested to apply for the post are advised to read the notification carefully and apply before the last date. The deadline for submitting an application for a scientific officer is January 31, 2024.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Notification 2024 PDF
Kerala Public Service Commission has released a PDF notification for its Science Officer recruitment on 30th December 2023. The PDF notification contains all the details that a prospective aspirant needs to know about the recruitment process. It includes eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee and important dates of the recruitment process. So, if you want to apply for this post, go through the notification PDF carefully and start preparing for the exam.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Vacancies 2024
The vacancies for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2024 for the 636/2023 category is highly anticipated. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain valid for a period of not less than one year and not more than three years, provided that the said list shall no longer be valid if a new list is published after the minimum period of one year.
|Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Vacancy 2024
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Eligibility Criteria 2024
The Public Service Commission has a set of criteria for short-listing suitable candidates for the post of researcher. All applicants must ensure that they meet all requirements set by the Commission. Applications from applicants who do not meet the criteria will be rejected.
- 20 – 36 Years
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2003 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post with the usual age for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
Post Graduate Degree in Physics with not less than 50% marks from a recognised University.
- M.Phil Degree in Physics from a recognised University.
- Two years Research/Analytical experience in Physics from a recognised institution.
Points to be Noted
- Candidates who mention a higher/equivalent qualification instead of the qualification mentioned in the notification shall submit the relevant Government order to prove the equivalence at the time of verification, then only such qualification will be considered as equivalent to the relevant prescribed qualification. Candidates claiming an equivalent/higher qualification based on the relevant provisions in the notification must submit a certificate of higher/equivalence from the relevant institution/government order as proof of equivalence.
- The certificate of practice should be in the format given in the official document.
Requirements for Experience Certificate
- The position or nature of the assignment should be specified.
- All experience certificates must be duly endorsed by the relevant Controlling Officer/Head of Government Office. The authenticity of the certificate will be verified and legal action will be taken against those who issued and produced the fake certificate.
- Experience, the qualification prescribed for the appointment is obtained after obtaining the basic basic post-graduate qualification.
Applicants must be certified to have the visual standards specified below with/without glass. Each eye must have a full field of vision and color blindness will be a disqualification. During verification, applicants will submit a medical certificate (original) confirming the above vision standards (including visual field and color blindness) obtained from a doctor with the rank of assistant surgeon or higher.
The medical certificate should be in the form specified in the official notification.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Selection Process
If necessary, the Commission will conduct the OMR written examination to select the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist. Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview followed by document verification and physical verification. Disciplinary action will be taken against the candidates who apply for a post falsely claiming that they have the prescribed qualification, experience etc. and give confirmation for the examination irrespective of whether they appear for the examination or not. Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview and document verification. The questions asked during the interview will be related to the topic.
Any persons appointed to the post through direct recruitment will undergo 6 months training in all branches of forensic science in the forensic laboratory. They will also receive training in this discipline of forensic science which will be dealt with by the forensic laboratory department to which they will be appointed in the forensic science laboratory or the National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Sciences (NICFS). , Government of India, Delhi or such similar institution as may be decided by the Government on the advice of the Director General of Police for a minimum period of six months or such period/s as may be necessary to complete the course of training in the institution/ institutions to which he is posted . The period of training and transit will be on duty and will be treated as duty.
The intern will be entitled to draw an amount equal to the minimum salary scale of the function and the usual additional payments. He will also be entitled to travel allowances for round trip and training related travel to the extent admissible to officers drawing minimum grade pay under the Kerala Service Rules.
Any person appointed to this position should pass the Executive Account Test or the Account Test (Lower) during the probationary period if they have not already passed the test.
Each person appointed to the post must be in service for a continuous period of three years after completing probationary training for a total period of two years.
Every person appointed to the post shall furnish a bond in such form as the Government may prescribe to serve the State Government for a minimum period of 5 years after completion of training, failing which he shall be liable to pay a sum of Rs. 0.25,000 (Rupees twenty five thousand only) compensated compensation to the Government in addition to the actual cost of training as estimated by the Accountant General (A&E), Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Application Process – How to Apply
- Candidates should go through the official notification to ensure that they satisfy all the criteria laid by the Commission.
- Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in
- Applicants must first register through One Time Registration.
- Once registration is done, candidates can proceed to apply online. Those who have already registered can skip the registration process.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar card should add Aadhaar card as I.D proof in their profile.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the notification regarding Scientific Officer recruitment.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the photo and other required documents. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph uploaded should be taken within 10 years. In the case of candidates who are creating a new profile the uploaded photograph must be taken within 6 months. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However, the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Recruitment 2024: Application Fee
There is no application fee for this post.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Recruitment 2024: Documents Required
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Experience certificate in the format prescribed by the Commission
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Recruitment 2024: Advice to Upload a Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Physics Salary 2024
Candidates recruited for the post of Scientific Officer will be paid a handsome monthly salary of Rs. 51,400 to Rs. 110300. In addition to the monthly salary, the employees of Kerala Government Organizations are entitled to allowances like Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Traveling Allowances etc. as per the guidelines of the Commission.
Q: What is the age limit to apply for the Kerala PSC Scientific Officer post?
Ans : The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 36 years as of prescribed date to apply for the Kerala PSC Scientific Officer post.
Q: What is the educational qualification required to apply for Kerala PSC Scientific Officer 2024?
Ans : Graduate Degree in Physics with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University.
Q: What happens if I fail to fulfill the Kerala PSC Scientific Officer Eligibility Criteria?
Ans: If the candidates fail to fulfill Scientific Officer Kerala PSC Eligibility then it will lead to disqualification of their candidature.
Q: How many times can I apply for the Kerala PSC Scientific Officer exam?
Ans: According to the Scientific Officer Kerala PSC Eligibility Criteria, the candidates can participate in the selection process till they exceed their maximum age restrictions.