Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 notification for Security Guard posts was released on 13 April 2022. The total number of vacancies under this recruitment for the Security Guard Post for Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava category is One Post. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for this post can get detailed information on the official website of Kerala PSC.
Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022: Overview
A brief overview about the Kerala PSC Security Guard Recruitment 2022 is tabulated below.
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment from Ex-Servicemen only|
|Salary Scale||INR 5850-8730/-|
Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022: Important Dates
The online application process has already began for the post of security guard on 13 April 2022. The interested aspirants can apply before 18 May 2022.
Important Dates–Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022
|Apply Online Date||13 April 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||18 May 2022|
|Call letter for Exam||Not released yet|
|Written Exam||Not yet announced|
|Result||Not yet declared|
|Call letters for interview||Not released yet|
|Interview||Not yet declared|
|Provisional Allotment||Not yet allotted|
Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022: Vacancy
Currently there is 1 vacancy for the post of Kerala PSC security guard for the candidates belonging to the Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava category.
Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022: Salary
The selected candidates will get a handsome salary between INR 5850-8730/- per month.
Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022: Eligibility
- The candidate must be SSLC failed (Applications from those who have passed SSLC will not be considered.)
- At least 3 years service in the Armed forces e. Army or Navy or Air Force
- Must know cycling.
- Must possess Valid License in driving LMV (light Motor Vehicles).
The candidate must be between 18-49 years.
Only candidates born between 02 Jan 1973 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates included) are eligible for this post.
Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022: How to Apply?
- Log on to the official website keralapsc.gov.in and register yourself before applying for the post of Security Guard.
- After completing the one-time registration process the candidate shall apply for the post of security guard by logging in to their profile using their User ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the post in the Notification link of Kerala PSC security guard.
- The photograph uploaded should not be taken before the 31stof December 2012. The name of the aspirant and the date on which the photograph was taken should be printed at the bottom of the photo.
- The photo once uploaded as said above shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading it.
- No application fee will be collected from the applicants.
- The aspirants can view their profile by clicking the link Registration Card of their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if required.
- The aspirants are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Re-check the correctness of all the information in the profile before the final submission.
- Remember to keep the User-ID safe for further communication with the selection committee.
- Applications once submitted are provisional and cannot be deleted or changed after submission.
- Incomplete applications will be not be accepted and will be cancelled without any prior notice.
- Important documents to prove the applicant’s experience, community, qualification, age, etc, need to be produced as and when requested
Note: 12:00 midnight on 18 May 2022 Wednesday will be the time limit for sending the applications after which the applications will not be accepted
The aspirants of the Kerala PSC Security Guard recruitment 2022 should note that there is no application fee required to be submitted along with the application form as per last recruitment pattern. Hence, there are no application fees for the Kerala PSC Security Guard Exam 2022.
Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022: Application Link
The candidates can click on the link below to apply for the Kerala PSC Security Guard Recruitment 2022.
Kerala PSC Security Guard Notification 2022: Selection Process
The selection process is usually based on written test and Interview.However this time it is Direct Recruitment from Ex-Servicemen only who belong to the Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava community.
Hope that this article was helpful for you. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enroll yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.