Kerala PSC rank list for Junior Instructor in Information Communication Technology System Maintenance is out. PSC has invited the applications in August 2018 and completed the examination process in December 2019. There are 22 candidates in the main list. This was special recruitment for SC/ ST category students. Selected candidates will get appointed in the Police services on the pay scale of Rs. 26500 – Rs. 56700.
Kerala PSC Short List: Junior Instructor ICT
Kerala PSC invited applications towards the Junior Instructor in Information Communication Technology
System Maintenance in 2018. This newly published shortlist shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in effect till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Category Number: 093/ 2018
- The scale of Pay: Rs. 26500 – Rs.56700
- Date of Examination: December 31, 2019
- Education Eligibility: SSLC/ Matriculation or its equivalent qualification and National Trade Certificate in the appropriate Trade, OR National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade, OR Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government recognised Polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
- Official Cut-off Score: 43 marks
- The number of candidates in the main list: 22
- Number of Candidates in the supplementary list: 05
The registered number of candidates in the Main List are:
Click here to download free pdf of Kerala PSC, Short List of Junior Instructor in ICT Maintenance:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.