Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has recently announced the Station Officer shortlist 2023 for fire and rescue service. All the aspiring candidates who have been waiting for this opportunity can now finally take a step toward their dream career. The shortlist consists of the names of the candidates who are eligible for the station officer posts and have the necessary qualifications. This list is available on the official Kerala PSC website, so applicants can easily access it. All aspiring candidates should ensure that they check the list and make sure that they meet all the requirements for the post. This is the perfect opportunity for applicants to take part in the fire and rescue service.
Kerala PSC Station Officer Shortlist 2023: Highlights
|Kerala PSC Station Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Name of the Post||Station Officer|
|Selection Process||OMR based written examination and Document verification|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Finial Rank List||To be announced|
Kerala PSC Station Officer Shortlist 2023: Release Date
As said, Kerala Public Service Commission announced Station Officer shortlist 2023 for fire and rescue services. the Short List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of STATION OFFICER (TRAINEE) – STATEWIDE (Category No. 093/2020 ) in FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES on Rs.30700-65400/- on the basis of the OMR Test held on 01-03-2023. The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate
their respective rank on the basis of the Station Officer test. As per the list there are 181 candidates are shortlisted for the post. The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test. Please note that the Register Numbers included in this list are provisional and subject to scrutiny. The admission of applications will be based on an absolute basis. Being included in the Short List does not guarantee a candidate’s placement in the Ranked List. The Register number of candidates who do not produce the required documents within the prescribed time limit and whose applications found otherwise defective will be deleted from the Short List without further notice. All the best!
Kerala PSC Station Officer Rank List 2023: Releasing Date
The release date for the Kerala PSC Station Officer Final Rank List 2023 has not yet been confirmed. When it is announced, we will update this page with the date.
Kerala PSC Station Officer Provisional List 2023: Important Dates
|KPSC Station Officer Shortlist 2023||September 05, 2023|
|Interview Date||Notify Later|
|Final Rank List||Notify Later|
Kerala PSC Station Officer Shortlist 2023 PDF
Use the provided URL below to download KPSC Station Officer Shortlist provisional list 2023 PDF
CATEGORY NUMBER: 093/2020
Kerala PSC Station Officer Shortlist 2023: How to Download
Follow the below instructions to access the Kerala PSC Station Officer provisional list 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- The candidates should log in to the profile page using the Username and Password
- Then, click on the option Kerala PSC Station Officer Shortlist 2023.
- The PDF file containing the names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check their name and roll number and can download the PDF file for further reference.
Details Mentioned on PSC Station Officer Shortlist 2023
- Name of examination
- Category Number
- Recruiting Department
- Salary Scale
- Candidate’s register number
- Number of selected candidates
- Cutoff score
- Shortlist guidelines
- Details of authority
Kerala PSC Station Officer Recruitment 2023: Cut Off
Candidates can calculate their marks according to the answer key released by the Exam conducting board. ) The candidates who have secured 36.33 ( thirty six (point) three three ) marks and above are included in the Short List . Marks have been lowered to the requisite extend in respect of the supplementary list. The factors that affect while determining the Kerala PSC Station Officer Cut-off Marks are:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of vacancies for the post for every district
- Number of applicants
- Previous year cut-off mark.
Kerala PSC Station Officer Shortlist 2023: Points to be Noted
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- The candidates who have secured 36.33 ( thirty six (point) three three ) marks and above are included in the Short List . Marks have been lowered to the requisite extend in respect of the supplementary list.
- A Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for the candidates included in the Short lIst. Date, time and venue of Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test and OTR verification will be published shortly. Candidates should download their admission tickets for the above test and should appear in person with their original documents.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post. Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 01-03-2023 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after publication of the Ranked List.
- The Short List is prepared based on the details furnished by the candidate in the application and subsequent claims will not be entertained at any stage.
- The Register number of candidates who do not produce the required documents within the prescribed time limit and whose applications found otherwise defective will be deleted from the Short List without further notice.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are included in the Short List who are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per GO(P) No.81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 or that obtained through e-district project in the format prescribed in GO(Rt) No.3942/2018/RD dated 24.09.2018 and SC/ST candidates are required to produce Community Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority in the format prescribed in Kerala (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) Regulation of Issue of Community Certificates Rules, 2002 along with other documents mentioned at the time of OTR Verification of original documents.
- Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ERXV(3)2321/2023/EW dated 05.09.2023