Kerala Public Service Commission has released the list of candidates for selection to the post of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (CHEMICAL TESTING) on its official website on 8th June 2022, along with the Pdf of the merit list for candidates. Those who attempted the Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) exam under INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE DEPARTMENT (Category No. 081/2017) can now easily download the Kerala Public Service Commission Technical Assistant result from the official website of the organization or via the link provided below. Visit Kerala PSC Official website @thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) Rank List
The Main List for the Technical Assistant was released on 08th June 2022. Kerala PSC has published the Rank List for the post of Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) on the official website. The selected candidate will be recruited under Industries and Commerce Department of Kerala State Government (Category Number 081/2017). The rank listed candidate is interviewed and found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 08.06.2022.
As the final result combining the performance of the candidates in the written examination as well as the subsequent interview round is released officially by the Kerala Public Service Commission, all of the previously qualified candidates who have attended the interview round, may now check for the result. Even though, it is available only through the web portal of the commission, we have eased up the process for you, by giving you all the necessary details of the result download here in this article.
Download Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) Rank List Pdf 2022
The aspirants who have appeared Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Exam 2017 can download their rank list 2022 from the direct link below.
For all those candidates who find it difficult to download the result of the recruitment from the official web portal, here is the direct PDF of the result for you. We hope that this will be very beneficial to our readers.
Steps to Download Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) Rank List
Follow the steps given below and check your Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Result 2022 at kpsc.gov.in.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission @www.keralapsc.gov.in or click on the Kerala PSC Technical Assistant result link mentioned above.
- On the home page, navigate to the “Results Notification tab”.
- Search for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) Result 2022 under “ranked list”.
- Download the result PDF.
- Your Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) Exam Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) Exam result pdf and download Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) Exam Result 2022 for future references.
Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Scale of Pay
The selected Technical Assistant under Chemical Testing in Industries and Commerce Department will be paid a Pay scale of Rs.35700 – 75600 /- per month.
Important Points regarding Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Result 2022
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- Experience of not less than 2 years in conducting various physical test of rubber and plastic goods in Govt. owned company or corporation of a firm/ concern registered under the Indian Companies Act.
- The experience should be one acquired after the acquisition of the academic qualification.
- Every person appointed to this post shall, from the date on which he/she joins duty, be on probation for two years of duty within a continuous period of three years.
- A person appointed by direct recruitment under these rules shall undergo such training for such period as may be fixed by the Government at the time of appointment.
- Travelling allowances shall be paid as per rules. The period spent on training shall be considered as duty and shall be counted for increment, experience and probation.
- Rule 10(a) (ii) of part II of KS and SSR is applicable.
Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Result 2022 FAQs
Q. How can I check my Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) result 2022
Candidates can check their Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) result 2022 by the direct link provided in this article or from the official website of Kerala PSC.
Q. What is Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) Merit list?
The merit list of Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) is prepared based on the total marks scored by candidates in the written exam and subsequent Interview.
Q. When will the Kerala PSC Technical Assistant (Chemical Testing) 2022 marksheet release?
The mark-sheets of the candidates will be uploaded on www.keralapsc.gov.in within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result.
Hope this article on Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Result 2022 – Rank List Out has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for. Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.
Entri provides you effective learnings in a period of time with the help of expert teams and you can accomplish the goal with the Entri App. Start your preparation for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam.