Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has recently released the shortlist for the Telephone Operator exam 2023. The shortlist PDF is available on the Kerala PSC website from October 16, 2023 onwards. Eligible candidates can download the list from the Kerala PSC officials with their login credentials. The list includes the names of all the candidates who have successfully qualified for the written exam and made it to the selection list. Candidates can download the PDF file of the list from the Kerala PSC official website and can check if they have made it to the list. This shortlist is important for the selection process as it includes the names of the candidates who will be called for the subsequent rounds. Candidates who have made it to the list should start their preparations for the further stages of the selection process. All the best!
Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Medical Education Department|
|Name of post||Telephone Operator|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023: Release Date
Kerala PSC announced the Telephone Operator Shortlist PDF 2023 on its official page on October 16, 2023. The probability list containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of Telephone Operator – STATEWIDE (Category No. 512/2021 ) in Medical Education Department on Rs. 23700- 52600/- based on the OMR Test held on 17-05-2023. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now check the shortlisted PDF to know their eligibility status. You can visit the Kerala PSC website to access the shortlist PDF.
The Probability List is constructed based on the information provided by the applicants. No additional claims will be considered for this position at any stage. The candidates whose names are on the Probability List must appear in person with their original documents for one-time verification. Candidates on the Probability List must produce a Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates, a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of candidates from Other Backward Communities, and an EWS Certificate in the case of candidates from Economically Weaker Section issued by the Revenue Authority at the time of OTR Verification. The date, time, and location of the OTR Verification will soon be announced publicly.
Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023: Where to Download
Eligible candidates can obtain the Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023 from the official website linked below.
Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist PDF 2023: Direct Link
Looking for the Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023? Look no further! Click the link below to download the PDF.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 512/2021
Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Rank List 2023: Release Date
The final rank list publication date for the Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Rank List 2023 has not been announced yet. We will update here once it is released.
PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023: Cut Off
The probability list includes 12 (Twelve) eligible and qualified candidates who have earned the highest marks in the OMR Examination. The final candidate on the main list had a score of 41.67 (forty one point six seven) marks. The requisite ] supplementary list is created by including a sufficient number of candidates from lower mark ranges in the order of merit of the candidates belonging to such classes in order to satisfy the rules of reservation of appointment to DA Candidates.
What are the Factors Affecting Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Cut-Off 2023?
The factors affecting the Telephone Operator Vacancy 2023 are given below;
- Number of applicants
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Available vacancies
- Previous Cut off
Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023: Answer Script Revaluation
Answer scripts cannot be reevaluated, however after the ranking list has been released, they may be examined again. After the Ranked List has been approved, candidates who apply for them and pay the required cost will receive copies of their OMR test answers. This test was administered on May 17, 2023. Referring to Notification No. ER, XVI (3) 3634/23/EW Dtd 19/09/2023, candidates whose register numbers are invalidated are advised.
Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023: How to Download
To download, follow to the steps listed below.
- Visit the Kerala Public Service Commission’s (KPSC) official website first.
- After then, choose the Results Tab from the Homepage.
- Choose the Shortlist tab next.
- Following that, the Telephone Operator Shortlist will be selectable via the new website.
- Save the Telephone Operator PDF for later use.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Department Details
- Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Shortlist Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Telephone Operator Shortlist 2023: Instructions to Candidates
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- 12 (Twelve) eligible and qualified candidates who have secured topmost marks in the OMR Examination are included in the Main List of the Probability List. The marks secured by the last candidate in the Main List is 41.67 (Forty One point Six Seven) Marks. For the purpose of satisfying the rules of reservation of appointment to DA Candidate, necessary Supplementary List is prepared by including sufficient number of candidates from lower mark ranges in the order of merit of the candidates belonging to such classes.
- The Probability List is prepared on the basis of details furnished by the candidates in the application and subsequent claim made will not be entertained at any stage for this post.
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- Candidates included in the Probability List are required to produce Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates, Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of candidates included in the Other Backward Communities, EWS Certificate in the case of candidates included in Economically Weaker Section issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 17-05-2023 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ER XVI (3) 3634/23/EW Dtd 19/09/2023.