KPSC or Kerala Public Service Commission released an official notification about the Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe). Recruitment 2022 on their website. They are aiming to fill up 1 vacancy of Tourist Information Officer in the department of Tourism. The online applications can be submitted from 30th April 2022 and the Last date to submit the Online Application for this vacancy is 1st June 2022.
Candidates from Kerala’s Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe communities are invited to apply for the following position. Following One Time Registration, applications must be filed online using the Commission’s official website. Those who have already signed up can use their profiles to apply.
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Tourist Information Officer (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe)|
|Number of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply||1st June 2022|
Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022: PDF
Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022: Important Dates
On April 30, 2022, the online application procedure for the position of Tourist Information Officer will begin. Interested individuals must submit their applications by June 1, 2022.
|Application Starting Date||30th April 2022|
|Application Last Date||1st June 2022|
|Exam Date||Not Yet Released|
|Result||Not Yet Released|
Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022: Vacancy
Currently there is One Vacancy for the post of Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer for the candidates belonging to the 114/2022 category.
|Tourist Information Officer(Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe)||114/2022||01|
Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022: Salary
The selected candidates will get a handsome salary between INR 50,200-105,300/-per month.
Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have been born between the dates of 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) to be considered for this position. There will be no further age exemptions.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Tourist Information Officer(Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe)||University Bachelor’s Degree or similar qualifications Certificate Course in Tourism Public Relations (Pass) from a recognized university, Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies, or Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management.
Pass a guide training course offered by the Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies, or any other similar programme offered by the Indian government, or any other similar/higher training course recognized by the Kerala government.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022?
- Before applying for the position of Tourist Information Officer, go to the official website keralapsc.gov.in and register.
- After completing the one-time registration process, the candidate must log in to their profile using their UserID and password to apply for the position of Tourist Information Officer.
- In the Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification link, click the ‘Apply Now’ button for the post.
- The photo you upload should not have been taken before December 31, 2012. At the bottom of the shot, the aspirant’s name and the date of the photograph should be printed.
- The photo once uploaded as said above shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading it.
- No application fee will be collected from the applicants.
- The aspirants can view their profile by clicking the link Registration Card of their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if required.
- The aspirants are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Re-check the correctness of all the information in the profile before the final submission.
- Remember to keep the User-ID safe for further communication with the selection committee.
- Applications once submitted are provisional and cannot be deleted or changed after submission.
- Incomplete applications will be not be accepted and will be cancelled without any prior notice.
- Important documents to prove the applicant’s experience, community, qualification, age, etc, need to be produced as and when requested
Note: The deadline for submitting applications is 12:00 midnight on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, after which they will not be accepted.
Aspirants for the Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer recruitment 2022 should be aware that, according to the past recruitment pattern, no application fee is required to be submitted with the application form. As a result, the Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Exam 2022 has no application costs.
Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022: Application link
The candidates can click on the link below to apply for the Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Recruitment 2022.
Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022: Selection Process
The Selection for the above post of Tourist Information Officer will be done through direct recruitment.
Kerala PSC Tourist Information Officer Notification 2022: Important Points
- The ranked list prepared and published by the Public Commission for the post shall be valid for a least of one year and a maximum of three years, provided that the said list will not be valid if a new list is published after the minimum term of one year has expired.
- During the pendency of the list, recruitment will be made for the above position as well as the vacancies reported for Special Recruitment from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe. Candidates for positions reserved solely for Scheduled Tribe will be advised from this list, and only if there are no Scheduled Tribe candidates on this list will a new notification for vacancies reserved exclusively for them be published.
- Applications from those who are not from a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe shall be refused. Individual notifications addressing the above-mentioned rejection of their applications will not be sent.
- If a candidate’s caste is incorrectly listed in their SSLC book, they should state their true caste in their applications and present a community certificate issued by the appropriate revenue authority as well as a Gazette Notification at the time of certificate verification.
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.