Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) will conduct the written examination for the post of Kerala PSC Tradesman Civil. The applicants will be selected through the written exam and document verification process. Kerala PSC has not yet released the dates for exam. Jump on to the article for Kerala PSC Tradesman Civil Previous Question Paper.
Kerala PSC Tradesman Civil Previous Question Paper
Applicants of Kerala PSC Tradesman Civil post can start your exam preparations with the reference of Previous year question papers and Entri app. The exam will be based on a specific syllabus. The exam pattern will be Objective in type. Download the following question paper for reference.
- The Right to Equality has been guaranteed by the Indian Constitution in?
Answer: Articles 14-18.
- Which is the largest state in India by area?
Answer: Rajasthan is the largest state in India ,based on area
- Which Pakistan President signed the Tashkent Agreement ?
Answer: Ayub Khan
- Which Substance is known as Philosopher’s wool ?
Answer: Zinc Oxide
- Which Vitamin helps in the absorption of Calcium ?
Answer: Vitamin D
- Who discovered Rh Factor& Blood Group ?
Answer: Karl Landsteiner
- Who wrote the book Harmonies of World ?
- Where is the Headquarters of Amnesty International ?
- ATM was invented by whom?
Answer: John Shepperd Barren
- The image formed on the Retina of the human eye is ________ ?
Answer: Real and inverted
- Who discovered Microphone ?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell
- Myopia (Short sightedness) can be corrected by using a _______ lens ?
- Hypermetropia (Long sightedness) can be corrected using a _________ ?
Answer: Convex lens
- Erg is the unit of _____?
- Dyne is the unit of ______ ?
- Poise is the unit of _______ ?
Answer: Viscosity of fluid
- Who gave the Pacific Ocean its name ?
- Which state has large number of cinema theater in India?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Government of India Act is another name of?
Answer: Act 1919
- Who is referred as Missileman of India?
Answer: Dr APJ AbdulKalam
- Who was the first propounder of the doctrine of “Passive Resistance”
Answer : Aurobindo Ghosh
- Who is the First Woman Governor of India ?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
- Who was the First Female Prime minister of India ?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
- “The Golden Threshold” Written by?
Answer : Sarojini Naidu
- Who is the first Woman Chief Minister of India?
Answer: Sucheta Kriplani
- Who is the First Woman Minister of India ?
Answer: Vijayalakshmi Pandit
- Which cricketer has the nick name Haryana Hurricane ?
Answer: Kapil Dev
- Who is the law Adviser of the central Government ?
Answer: Attorney General
- Which is the acid present in tomato ?
Answer: Oxalic acid
- Which disease is also known as Hansen’s disease ?
Entri is an online platform with the intention to provide study materials for the aspirants! Candidates can download the app for free and select the examinations. And go ahead your exam preparations with Study materials, mock tests, daily quizzes, live sessions, etc. Entri wishes you good luck for your upcoming exams.