Applications are invited from qualified candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications have been submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. For more information go through the official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Notification is given below
|Department||Advocate General Office, Ernakulam|
|Name of Post||Translator (Malayalam to English)|
|Number of candidates applied||105|
|Scale of pay||Rs.26500-56700|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment
The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and also against the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the currency of the list.
Candidates aged between 18-36 only is eligible for this post. Only candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2000 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Communities and Widows (for conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Part II Para-2 of the General Conditions).
Graduation from a recognized University in English with minimum 50% Marks with Malayalam as second language.
|Medium of question||Malayalam|
|Duration of exam||60minutes|
|Mode of Exam||Written test|
Exam paper is divided into 2 parts.
Part1: Translation from English to Malayalam(30 marks)
Part2: Translation from Malayalam to English(30marks)
How to download Admit card
- Candidates can download their Admit Card through their One Time Registration Profile in the PSC Website from 21 February 2022.
Things to take inside Exam Hall
- Admission Ticket
- Candidates have to produce original of any one of the following document to prove their identity at the time of examination viz. Voters identity Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Pass book with photo issued by nationalized banks, Aadhar Card, One Time Verification Certificate issued by Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Candidates who fail to produce Original Identity Proof will not be permitted to attend the examination.
- Time, Venue and mode of examination will be mentioned in the Admit Card
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates.
- Hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle is allowed.
- Candidates will be required to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as on the premises of the Venue.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best. “YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”